Looking for a journalist

AnnieLit

Literotica Guru
I am working on a Lit related project and need a consultation of a journalist. Ideally, familiar with the video interview format (or maybe all journalists are familiar with it, I have no idea). Preferably a woman, but this is probably too much to ask. Basically, I am putting together a list of questions and would like to run then by somebody as I am not sure how to formulate them to stear the conversation where I want it to go.

To clarify, are you trying to get a sense of whether or not the questions fit a video interview format? If not, what are you trying to establish about the questions?

To clarify, are you trying to get a sense of whether or not the questions fit a video interview format? If not, what are you trying to establish about the questions?
I have two problems:
- how to formulate my questions in a way that it is easier for my subject to answer them. As in, make them specific enough that they don't sound as "what's the meaning of life".
- how to formulate the questions in a way that my subjects answers more or less convey my objective. They all know what this is about beforehand, they all agree beforehand that yes, my objective is very valid, so it's not about tricking them into saying something that they don't agree with. And yet in the two interviews I had so far, one completely failed to go in the direction I wanted it to go, the second one was little bit better, but I don't know if it was because I was better, or because the subject was more articulate by herself. I can't afford to learn by trial and error - I don't have an unlimited source of subjects.

Back