Looking for a Daddy

Listen baby girl, come sit in Daddy's lap so we can talk and I'll show you how to play with your tight pink pussy. Take your panties off so you can watch what I'm doing with my big fingers. That's my girl! Now watch my hands when I squeeze your thighs and rub the insides of them. Doesn't that feel good?

You can open your knees just a bit more and watch where I touch you next. Yes, right on each side of your labia, just to get the blood flowing you know. I'm going to let my thumb rest on your mound while I press your lips together, then open them before I push my finger inside you. With my thumb, I'll gently rub the tiny spot between your mound and your clit while I slip my big finger inside you once you are good and wet. Then I can finger you and stroke outside your clit before actually touching it.

When I do touch your clit, I'll lick my fingers before rubbing it and bringing it out of its hiding place so you can watch how I rub it in small circles. Hold on tight baby girl, here we go!

I've been edging my little pussy for over an hour. I need a Daddy to teach his baby girl how to play with her pussy the right way. Tell me what to do with my swollen clit please
I will, but you have to call your pussy a dirty cunt. That's what Daddy likes.

Back