Looking for a cheating wives story. Long married wife tells husband she's cheating after party

I read a story here a while back that I've been trying to find again and I can't. I've searched and searched and gone through every page of Loving Wives in alphabetical order but no luck. Starting to wonder if the author pulled it or maybe I imagined it.

Can't remember all the details, but a husband is celebrating a party (maybe anniversary) and after wife tells him she's been cheating and will continue to. He thinks she's lost her mind and goes to work to protect his business. She's having affairs with an adult father son business team and ends up contracting an std and shooting her lovers to death as a result. I think maybe they were using her as a corporate whore and there were drugs involved but I'm not sure.

I wish I could remember more. Hoping someone here knows what I'm thinking of and can point me in the right direction. It's not even about wanting this specific story so much for me anymore, just not being able to find it again is driving me crazy.

Thanks for your help.

Back