lookin for the little girl no one understands

rocket7

Virgin
This post has nothing to do with a quick fuck, or occasional hook-up. I am looking for that special one and when I say special, I mean that in an entirely perverse and enlightened way. Now, realistically I am not expecting you to be a carbon copy of what I describe below although I would expect you to read most of the specifications and in your mind shout out - that's me!

1) Physical age is not as important as mental. My guess is a girl in her 30s would have the highest probability of satisfying my requirements although there are certainly younger girls with much more wisdom and insight. And of course there certainly are those in their 40s that are of a much younger mindset. Ah yes, late teens and early 20s are wonderful physical playthings although their limited exposure to life greatly takes away from their overall beauty. And for those in their 40s and older, most are set in their ways with bodies that are well past their prime. I am not saying this to be mean - just being honest regarding my individual requirements.

2) Mental age and agility - now this is where the absolute value is. You must be on a similar level as me with a level of intelligence that is significantly above the norm. This is where my "looking for the little girl no one understands" originates from. The simple fact is that if we are not of similar intelligence we are doomed for misunderstanding and ultimate failure. Out of respect for both of us and our limited time here on earth we should not enter into anything doomed from the start. You must be out on the edge of what others believe or understand although at the same time capable of defending your statements. You should have an unshakable level of faith in God coupled with a true respect and understanding of freedom and individual liberty. Just saying you are anti-government (anti-control) is not enough - you need to understand exactly why all levels of government are your greatest threat to your peace, safety, and enjoyment of life.

3) Personal qualities - number one is faithfulness to the extreme. You should be submissive to the point of blind obedience and truly understand the role of a female in a relationship. I am fully aware of my role as a male and that includes a level of respect for you that goes beyond anything you have ever experienced or imagined. Yes, I will listen to you and yes, I will strongly consider all of your thoughts, needs, wishes, and desires. And yes, as a Dominant Daddy I will make the absolute best decision for both of us and move forward without hesitation. Getting back to faithfulness, this is a two way street and you can expect the same from me. I don't think my little girl has any business talking to other men for virtually any reason while as your Daddy, I don't have any business talking on a personal level with any other females. The confusion and misunderstandings associated with outside male and female relationships are wasteful and go against our common goals.

4) Physical attributes - you should be very healthy and always interested in preserving and increasing your health. Natural foods are good - meat and vegetables. Man made food is garbage and should be looked at as such. Exercise is great, exercising together is even better. This includes outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, hunting, fishing, exploring, sex in the woods, etc. If you have not guessed it as of yet I am into the outdoors so don't think you are going to shock me if you state that you too are interested in becoming a modern day nomad and exploring the world one day at a time for the rest of your life. Although my preference is for a little girl that is around 5'2" and 100 pounds with very small breasts and even tighter ass, those requirements are not set in stone. If you consider yourself petite, athletic, etc. we may be on the same page. Hair and eye color are flexible while I mostly prefer white little girls although Persian, central and south American, etc. may be considered.

5) I appreciate odd numbers so I must figure out something for number five. Yes, peculiar traits and characteristics. As a little girl you must be open to exploration and adventure up to an including very risky events which cause most all others to shy away from. Getting back to the outdoors - although I love picturesque outdoor scenes I also love the extremes of cold, heat, darkness, storms, etc. Sure swimming on a warm and sunny beach is beautiful but cave diving in a frozen lake at night is even more exhilarating. And when it comes to sex you need to be my everything, period. Kinky and perverted roleplay is like foreplay; BDSM, light physical and heavy mental torture are the norm; watersports, anal, oral, dirty talk, mind-fucking, etc. are an every day activity. In short, I am looking for that special little girl to exploit, expose, explore, take advantage of, build up, strengthen, make better, build your confidence, enjoy the world with, and enjoy life with.

If you personally do not understand my post I am not impacted in the least bit. I am not here to educate you or explain to you what I want and why I want it. My post is a brief introduction to that special little girl that no one understands and to let her know that her loving, caring, and faithful Daddy is looking for her. Thank you.

I am so not what you are looking for, but just want to say good luck in your search! That special person for you must be hard to find.

while I applaud your spirit of optimism and demand for the highest of standards set out in your post, I share the sentiments of those who replied: Good luck, as I think your search will be as arduous as that of Diogenes.

while I applaud your spirit of optimism and demand for the highest of standards set out in your post, I share the sentiments of those who replied: Good luck, as I think your search will be as arduous as that of Diogenes.

shouldn't you be pressuring gilgamesh into sex and killing his bff as opposed to giving well wishes?

oh was it any good? How does it end?

I just couldn't get through it all, but I think there was a Roman style execution, lots of letters back and forth and something about horsemen and ending worlds. Probably a little 'borrowing' of cosmologies thrown in for good measure.

I just couldn't get through it all, but I think there was a Roman style execution, lots of letters back and forth and something about horsemen and ending worlds. Probably a little 'borrowing' of cosmologies thrown in for good measure.

any multi headed ocean beasts? Those are the crowed pleasers. Every good end of the world myth needs a giant ocean monster.

any multi headed ocean beasts? Those are the crowed pleasers. Every good end of the world myth needs a giant ocean monster.

No, I think that was in an earlier version Some sailor was swallowed by one. Different writer I think, but same basic premise

No, I think that was in an earlier version Some sailor was swallowed by one. Different writer I think, but same basic premise

Well ya and then he was found by his wooden son and is personified conscience and then they both teamed up with ishmal and slew a great white whale and then there was a djinn in the white whal...these are all sort of bleeding together now.:D

Back