Long term connection

ryan_17

Virgin
Hi all! Mid 30s male here, looking for a special lady to chat with. Would love to get to know you and have a longterm connection... both day to day chat and sexy chat. Someone to share day to day life with as well as fantasies and past experiences with... I had a lady that I was lucky enough to chat with like this for several years and miss the connection... I have a thing for older women, but any (legal) age is welcome! Drop me a PM if you'd like to chat! Thanks for reading!

Hi Ryan,
Just a bit of advice.. maybe you should try giving us some idea about who you are. This ad basically just says that you'd like to chat and that you miss something you used to have. That's not much of a basis for judging whether we might be a match or not..
Good luck :)

Hi all! Mid 30s male here, looking for a special lady to chat with. Would love to get to know you and have a longterm connection... both day to day chat and sexy chat. Someone to share day to day life with as well as fantasies and past experiences with... I had a lady that I was lucky enough to chat with like this for several years and miss the connection... I have a thing for older women, but any (legal) age is welcome! Drop me a PM if you'd like to chat! Thanks for reading!
Hello Ryan..How Is your day..or night?

Back