Lit chat

lincolnandy

Virgin
Not sure if this has been asked already recently, but is Lit Chat down ? Haven’t been able to get on for weeks now … no error messages, just says ‘retry’

Another possibility is that you were banned. If that is the case, I do not want to weigh in on what happened because there is no way to get information from both sides. I have read threads regarding this issue and some clearly feel that moderators can become tyrants and wield their power in an abusive way because in real life they have no power. Again, I would not weigh in on that in a particular case unless I had all the facts from both sides. However, in principle it is true that humans become 'power drunk' very easily. The political landscape around the world and in history is littered with ass-hole people that became power drunk. Before the pandemic I am ashamed to admit that there were a few times in my life where I ate at McDonalds. I was very hungry and did not have time for actual food and caved in to my most base desires. One those rare and embarrassing moments in my life I did notice that the shift-managers were barking orders at the Zombie employees regarding things like putting in another basket of french-fries. It was clear to me that these petty little shift-managers had an absurd sense of self-importance and had become "The Lord of the Fries." So, if you were banned by such a microbe just remember that Literotica is a microcosm. So, no need to let it stress you. On the other hand, you maybe did violate a rule and they were just doing their job.

lincolnandy you have been banned. Pm if you would like to know why.​

So
yes Shelly you are correct and if you have had any unpleasant run ins with a mod I am one of the chat admins and my pms are open if you want to discuss anything. Also I am sure your boobs are great.

Back