Learning from past mistakes

adamISOeve

Loves Spam
Worst thing I did was aiming for general-purpose personal ads, which “broadcast” to the entire world. A silly idea indeed, because I cannot possibly hope that every woman will find me a likable partner for her specific needs and desires. Instead I better accept this: only a rather limited circle of women will ever like me, while the mainstream finds me disturbing. Which I am for sure – for most women who identify with today’s mainstream.

Like it or not, I will forever be an “outlier” of sorts, and for this reason, only an outlier-type of woman can develop a liking for me. And believe me: this is not a great situation to find myself in. OK, I feel proud in many ways, but I also feel underappreciated. So I would love to share my “different-ness” with a woman who feels different herself. Different from the mainstream.

Now how might she feel different? The easiest way for me to imagine: if she overthinks a lot like me. And for this she possesses some intellect. And she feels mighty curious as well. And most likely she considers herself a sapiosexual woman – IF she is aware of this term. A term I did not know myself, until one such woman taught me, several years ago.

Are there any other forms of different-ness embedded in such an outlier woman, perhaps? How about lots of passion for this and that? Not limited to the erotic realm, but not excluding it either. And a dire need for sharing what moves her – with a dear somebody?

Now in case you tick this way, dear woman reading my ad now, I will embrace you, and kiss you passionately, and I might feel tempted to hold on to you. Provided you send out a signal or two, which tells me you enjoy that.

Back