Lazy Bot "Editing"

Superfungurl

SissyCumSlut
Just submitted a story...rejected because the site doesn't do "true life" stories...except I never said it was "true life". I did use the word "truly" in the description, which had nothing to do with it being fiction or non-fiction...as in "that was TRULY a wonderful experience". So apparently the editor is a bot that doesn't distinguish "truly" from "true". And yet they are not even close to the same. Sad.

Just submitted a story...rejected because the site doesn't do "true life" stories...except I never said it was "true life". I did use the word "truly" in the description, which had nothing to do with it being fiction or non-fiction...as in "that was TRULY a wonderful experience". So apparently the editor is a bot that doesn't distinguish "truly" from "true". And yet they are not even close to the same. Sad.
Not strictly true that they don’t allow “true life” stories, I know of several people that all their stories on here are about their own sex life. Most have been embellished to make better reading, but are still basically “true life”.

Try resubmitting with a brief note to the editor that it's not a true story.

Back