Last resort, please help

jds06

Virgin
Hey I just figured out you could post on here asking for help. I have a story in my head from a while ago and I have legit been looking for it for like 2 weeks. Mainly because once I start something I can’t stop until it’s completed.

But what I can remember is guy starts cheating on his wife. I believe with a co worker or secretary or something. But I do know it ends up being a husband stealer concept. Believe she comes over when wife is out of town for first time. I know in next part wife and him go on cruise and side chick ends up getting a room right next door on cruise and they end up having sex whole time and wife makes a noise complaint not knowing it’s her husband sneaking away. I know the ending is she steals the husband away, I think last part they see her in grocery store and ex wife confronts the new wife and new wife ends up having sex with the husband she stole in her car in front of the ex wife who’s boxed in.

I believe in there the new wife even says her mom brought her up and trainer her to be a husband stealer. Sorry I wish I could give you a little more help on the details. If anyone knows this one I will owe you big time.

I can’t even remember if it was one story or a series of stories, I think a series but I do not know that. Thanks in advance.

Back