Justice Department accuses Chinese agents of trying to intimidate critics in the U.S.

BeatMan

Literotica Guru
WASHINGTON — The Justice Department unsealed criminal charges Wednesday involving what prosecutors said were three separate efforts by agents of the Chinese government to intimidate critics of the regime living in the U.S., including a congressional candidate.

“The complaints unsealed today reveal the outrageous and dangerous lengths to which the PRC government’s secret police and these defendants have gone to attack the rule of law,” said Breon Peace, the U.S. attorney in Brooklyn, New York, where the cases were filed. "PRC" is short for the People’s Republic of China.

Among the targets, according to law enforcement officials, was Arthur Liu, a lawyer and political activist in the San Francisco Bay area.

“They are still paying attention to me after 30-some years, since I organized protests and hunger strikes for democracy in China,” he said.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/na...e-agents-trying-intimate-critics-us-rcna20306

“They are still paying attention to me after 30-some years, since I organized protests and hunger strikes for democracy in China,” he said.
Seems like they never will get over Tienanmen Square.

Back