Joe Biden's Most shameful Crime

Oh please. I've never said Trump could do no wrong. I've only said what the Democrats accused him of was wrong. Our democracy took way bigger hits under Obama and Biden than any other President in history. It's just that you're ignorant of it all.

What did Obama or Biden ever do that was anti-democratic?

They were warned. It's nice that you want bigger government to be a nanny to all the idiots living in afghanistan though.

Treason. Lmao.

What a dumbass.:)

Oh please. I've never said Trump could do no wrong. I've only said what the Democrats accused him of was wrong.

Eh, he deserved it and my read was that congressional republicans thought he did too but they just weren't going to do anything about it.

Our democracy took way bigger hits under Obama and Biden than any other President in history. It's just that you're ignorant of it all.

Sure it did.

Did you notice how trump ignored the constitution when he pressured Pence to not certify?

You are delusional. Biden is to blame 100%. The GOP is doing just fine. We'll see in November.

In the next elections the Republican Party has to live down:

1. Trump's continued lies that the election was stolen from him.

2. Trump's lies about Covid.

3. And hardest of all to excuse? Jan 6th.

To win an election you need to convince the uncommitted. 1,2 and 3 don't play well with them.

The Senate is evenly divided, and the House has a functional 2 vote margin.

Yes, and the 50 Democrats in the Senate represent 40 million more Americans than the 50 Republicans do. That was the point. (And yeah, I know, the Senate represents states rather than people. But this started with you claiming "the people" were in your corner. It just ain't so.)

Yes, and the 50 Democrats in the Senate represent 40 million more Americans than the 50 Republicans do. That was the point. (And yeah, I know, the Senate represents states rather than people. But this started with you claiming "the people" were in your corner. It just ain't so.)

Also, there are more registered Democrats than Republicans. It has been so for decades.

Also, there are more registered Democrats than Republicans. It has been so for decades.

True, but in my experience most independents are really Republicans. They just think not officially joining the party proves they're more openminded, and make their decisions based on a clear-eyed assessment of the "facts".

The "independants" lean center right, however, not far-right.

They have been far more alienated by the antics of the party of Trump and his lies and manipulations, than they have by Biden and his incompetant handling of the economy, Afghanistan, etc.

It will take a more moderate Republican in the vein of Mitt Romney, John Kasich, or George Bush Sr, to reel these people back into the Republican fold, than a discredited extremist like Desantis, Ted Cruz or (god forbid) Trump. If they nominate one of these type in 2024, they might well win back the presidency.

But I suspect, and fear, the Republican strategy won't be to get people elected through traditional methods. Rather it will be to rig the vote, supress likely democrat-leaning voting districts, and possibly overturn the election if it doesn't go their way.

They have been far more alienated by the antics of the party of Trump and his lies and manipulations, than they have by Biden and his incompetant handling of the economy, Afghanistan, etc.

It will take a more moderate Republican in the vein of Mitt Romney, John Kasich, or George Bush Sr, to reel these people back into the Republican fold, than a discredited extremist like Desantis, Ted Cruz or (god forbid) Trump. If they nominate one of these type in 2024, they might well win back the presidency.

But I suspect, and fear, the Republican strategy won't be to get people elected through traditional methods. Rather it will be to rig the vote, supress likely democrat-leaning voting districts, and possibly overturn the election if it doesn't go their way.

Bullshit! Clearly, that’s not at all what all the new “election integrity” laws are about.

There are also independents to the left of the Democrats.

There are probably not, any more, any independents to the right of the GOP -- in the party's present formation, hardline RWs have no reason not to vote Republican.

Back