It could take a decade to undo damage to the Republican Party caused by Fox News promoting election fraud claims, says former GOP official

Because its absolute truth the Fox is the worst by far. I don't think I've spent more than five minutes on NBC and CNN has plenty of flaws but is no where near as bad as you're trying to pretend they are. Though if you need real info Reuters, Al Jazeera English, BBC are all much, much better choices.
The Beeb is a sad case. I had Al Jazeera bookmarked years ago. I vaguely recall it lowering journalistic standards and shifting editorial position to appease the US. It is still a state run property of Qatar. Reading the same few sites for news can have an echo chamber effect, so occasionally dumping old bookmarks and finding new sites is a healthy habit, while the internet exists and has so many sites.

Reuters tends to be fairly solid and you could do worse than BBC.
Though if I'm bored I'll just read either CNN or MSNBC and Fox. If the major difference in between the two are "Weak Biden causes absolute chaos" vs "Republican fillibuster prevents progress" but the rest are the same you can be reasonably sure the story is mostly accurate. Any major omission at this point is the sort of thing that the media collectively doesn't want Americans to know and yeah it happens.

are fox reporting that the $600,000 report—paid for by team trump—debunked the voter fraud claims and was received by trump BEFORE the call to Raffensperger?

Trump Criminal Probe Obtains Trump Campaign Report Debunking Voter Fraud Claims — BEFORE Infamous Georgia Phone Call​

The “Project 2020” report conducted by the Berkeley Research Group has now been obtained by prosecutors investigating the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol. A copy was reviewed by The Washington Post, and it shows that Trump’s own campaign paid more than $600,000 for research that undercut many of his most explosive claims. The research was never made public.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=aa6a6faff59e4d3ca5f62693fa6133d3&ei=11

Everything from Fox to BBC has corporate ownership, corporate bias, and corporate agendas. Since I don't have a million dollars, I can't afford to be programmed by them.

‘Everything from Fox to BBC has corporate ownership, corporate bias, and corporate agendas…’

And is as vested in the markets as NSC [Norfolk Southern] or any other corporation. And STILL it gets designed as ‘liberal’ media…

AA18Tf2z.img

fox settles out of court with Venezuelan businessman accused, via their platform, of rigging the 2020 election against trump

Fox News has settled a defamation lawsuit from a Venezuelan businessman who had accused the network of making false claims about him and the 2020 election, attorneys for the man and Fox News said Saturday in a court filing.

Following the 2020 election, former Fox Business host Lou Dobbs had accused the businessman, Majed Khalil, of playing a key role in supposedly rigging the election against Donald Trump.

In a tweet calling the 2020 election a “cyber Pearl Harbor,” Dobbs named Khalil as one of four people he wanted his audience to “get familiar with” for committing supposed election fraud.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...p&cvid=d0760a6fc6004a96cb5aad6ca172c62d&ei=29

Back