Is there a quick way to find out if a specific member is currently on line?

AG31

Literotica Guru
You can search for a member, and on the results page click the Members dropdown/Current visitors. Chose member, then I can use my operating system find function for each of the 39 pages of current visitors (329 members). Pretty tedious.

EDIT: There's a list of members currently online on the bottom left side of the screen when you're looking at Forums or Maine Literotica Forums. Scroll all the way.

Last edited:
You can search for a member, and on the results page click the Members dropdown/Current visitors. Chose member, then I can use my operating system find function for each of the 39 pages of current visitors (329 members). Pretty tedious.
IIRC, there used to be a feature in the old setup where you could click on a member's name or avatar and the next screen would tell you if the member was online. Maybe it could be reinstated.

There is no absolute way. Currently, a little green gizmo appears next to a person's avatar if they are online. However, anyone can choose to appear offline at all times so nothing is for certain

There's a list of members currently online on the bottom left side of the screen when you're looking at Forums or Maine Literotica Forums. Scroll all the way.

There used to be an option to hide if you were online. It was a handy way to stop creeps hitting on you. I wonder if it's still there. I'll report back.
Can't see it, so I guess that disappeared with the last big upgrade

^^^ Account Details >> Privacy.

Protects you from stalkers trying to find out who's here.

^^^ Account Details >> Privacy.

Protects you from stalkers trying to find out who's here.
Oh cheers Jaffs, I rediscovered it under my profile AV not Lit control panel.
Also AG31, I've got a drop-down under the top bar 'Members'

Am I the only one who finds someone making a post about wanting to know this just a little creepy and stalkerish?

Back