Illusion Vale (OOC)

Okay, after days of running around for my new boss and impressing everybody, I've finally decided to peek in. And yes, this is Wolf, and yes, this is Angelus's profile.

(I really couldn't be bothered)

So.... erm, Jedi. Your question. I'm a childcare Assistant. Ha! Probably didn't see that one coming. Anyway, I gets to play air hockey and foosball all day. Erm... what else. Oh yeah, posting will come, sooner or later. I know you guys are pretty loyal, so I won't worry overly much. And yea...

Okay, I'ma gonna go now again. *waves* night!

LOL, I don't believe it actually took me three months this time!

Anyway, if I forgot anyone, let me know. :D

Official Return

A writing room, in a once glorious house now long empty, filled with shelves of books and other reference material, a grand writing desk, and a surround sound stereo system, was once bright and clean, now dark and dusty, with no sound to be heard inside or out.

Softly, in the distance beyond the closed door, the sound of footsteps can be heard approaching at a dignified pace. Finally, the footsteps stop on the other side of the door. A key can be heard sliding in the door, followed by the light click of the door being unlocked. The door knob turns, the door is slowly pushed open on hinges that groan with disuse. Light falls into the room, accompanied by a breath of fresh air. Silhouetted in the door frame is a figure, hooded and cloaked.

“Well, it seems I’ve been away longer than expected,” said the figure, the voice revealing it to be a young man, as he walks across the threshold towards the desk, leaving boot prints in the thin layer of dust on the floor. With a wave of the man’s hand, the darkness in the room is dispelled as the lights come on. Two droids slide out of a nook in the wall, one coming to wait by the man’s side, the other going to clean the desk and high-backed chair. After that was done, it went on to clean the rest of the room.

“Hey!” said the man, looking up at the ceiling. “The whole empty room thing is cheesy enough, but do you have to narrate everything that happens in here?”

Uhh…sorry?

“Just say that you’re back and ready to start writing again.”

Fine.

I’m Jedi Khan. I’m back and ready to write!

:D

Last edited:
What, not even a smiley face at my attempt at a humorous return? That hurts, really.

Well, the big return kinda went belly up. Guess I was waiting to see if there was anybody still interested, and it seems I got my answer.

You still lurking around Wolfsister? If you are, do you want to keep this story going or has it finally succumb to old age?

As far as I know, its your post. On both counts. Elmhand and Eeth.

So, do your big comeback. I'm waiting on you.

I just realized something. This story is almost 3 years old. That's a long time for a single story to continue, especially for the Internet. Hell, I found myself going back to the very beginning and rereading the posts to remind myself of previous details for my next posts. Good thing I did because I had forgotten a few key things.

Yeah three years is a long time....

I'm wondering if it's worth continuing. Most of the storylines have dropped and it was meant to be a group effort.

*shrug* I don't know. With my current job I just don't have that much time anymore.

Incidentally, Happy Valentines for those who celebrate it.

How many characters do you need to keep this story going, Wolfsister? I control two, and Angelus controls one (when he's around), so that's three storylines that can keep going.

Speaking of Angelus, how is he doing? You two getting along alright? And how's the job?

and ive got silvers and im still around
i just hadnt been get my update messeges

Whoa. Guess you've been away for awhile, wolfknight. I haven't seen Wolfsister or Angelus in over a year, and even before that Wolfsister had decided that this story was over. I'm still bummed that this story died, but that's just how the dice were thrown. Sorry you had to go through all that effort to write your post for nothing.

So, I guess I better make it official:

This story has officially been canceled.

Back