If Biden is against antisemitism, why does he continue to fund it?

SugarDaddy1

Literotica Guru
Late last month, President Joe Biden declared that he was “very” concerned about the rise of antisemitism . If he were sincere, he would direct his administration to stop funding it.

“We live in a time where antisemitism is again on the rise, in America and around the world,” Blinken told the U.S. Holocaust Museum. “When hateful ideology rises, violence is never far behind.” As secretary, he has promised to call out antisemitism and declared the United States would be “resolute in the fight against antisemitism.”

How sad, then, that Blinken pursues policies that reward antisemitism. Consider Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas: Blinken restored funding to Abbas, a man who denies the Holocaust, promotes antisemitic blood libel, and pensions terrorists who kill Jewish children. Blinken’s silence during his visits to Ramallah suggests his rhetoric about Pisar is cynical, meant only for gullible Americans.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...-antisemitism-why-does-he-continue-to-fund-it

Why didn't you post this under your other screen name? Scared?

Tick tock...😘

Biden is actually providing funding for people in both camps.

At this point, Biden should be pivoting towards a soft opening of a two state solution.

I always laugh at how hard some of you pretend that Biden is actually making decisions, having ideas, or directing policy.

The guy has been a buffoon for his entire career and he's never been right about any major issue. The good news is that
even in the icy grip of dementia, he's just as competent as he's ever been!

I'm not going to pretend I know who is really calling the shots and running his administration, but it damn sure isn't Biden.
I'd go so far as to say that the ONLY reason he and Kamala were the nominees is that they agreed to do as they were told in
exchange for getting to sit in the big chairs. There's just no other plausible reason.

Oh look, KinkedABit can't even keep up with the prevailing right wing nonsense anymore. He doesn't know the official word is that Obama is running everything from behind the scenes.

Oh look, KinkedABit can't even keep up with the prevailing right wing nonsense anymore. He doesn't know the official word is that Obama is running everything from behind the scenes.
Wait, I thought Trump was still actually president and in control of the military and was running everything quietly from Mar-A-Lago...

I always laugh at how hard some of you pretend that Biden is actually making decisions, having ideas, or directing policy.

The guy has been a buffoon for his entire career and he's never been right about any major issue. The good news is that

I'm not going to pretend I know who is really calling the shots and running his administration, but it damn sure isn't Biden.
I'd go so far as to say that the ONLY reason he and Kamala were the nominees is that they agreed to do as they were told in
exchange for getting to sit in the big chairs. There's just no other plausible reason.
Trump is still president, right? Isn't he the one still running everything?

At the very least he was correct about same-sex marriage. Infrastructure, inflation reduction and a lot of other things. The only issues is he puts in too little as far as being progressive. He is not, he is a centrists and I'm never a huge fan of that.

There is no reason to doubt that he is running things as much as any other president does at any rate.

Hey, lunch bucket Joe is not antisemitic. He loves Jewish support and contributions.

His voters, however, are antisemitic, but you cannot judge a person by the company they keep.

After all, your Jew-baby-killing freedom fighters are the same people as my crazed, religious, nut-case terrorists.

If you ask nice, I'll let you borrow my hard-rock candy. It makes those six-star identification badges stand out more distinctly.

Biden is actually providing funding for people in both camps.

At this point, Biden should be pivoting towards a soft opening of a two state solution.
You cannot have a two-state solution when one party is dedicated to a one-state final solution.

Like Haiti, we should send in the Blue Helmets of the enlightened UN, have them occupy all the disputed territories (Gaza, West Bank) and allow them to teach the entities therein the right way to run things and to settle things equitably through dialog and understanding, that is, when the UN membership and delegates can take time away from spewing hateful rhetoric and hating on America and Israel...

You cannot have a two-state solution when one party is dedicated to a one-state final solution.
Both parties have people who only want a one state solution. Both parties have people who want a two state solution. Put the right people in charge and work hard to make it happen.

It's not easy, but defeatists like you are content with saying it's too hard. That's.lazy and shows a total lack of fortitude and integrity.

Like Haiti, we should send in the Blue Helmets of the enlightened UN, have them occupy all the disputed territories (Gaza, West Bank) and allow them to teach the entities therein the right way to run things and to settle things equitably through dialog and understanding, that is, when the UN membership and delegates can take time away from spewing hateful rhetoric and hating on America and Israel...
The real problem with you is that you are guided by your hatred and selfishness

Both parties have people who only want a one state solution. Both parties have people who want a two state solution. Put the right people in charge and work hard to make it happen.

It's not easy, but defeatists like you are content with saying it's too hard. That's.lazy and shows a total lack of fortitude and integrity.

The real problem with you is that you are guided by your hatred and selfishness
The REAL problem is that nobody in power gives a single fuck what their constituents want. I haven't seen a specific poll about it, but I believe the Israeli people would be more than happy to have a separate Palestine, and despite what the anti-muslim psychos on here think, I'm absolutely certain most Palestinians have no interest in exterminating Jews. I believe they all just want to live their lives in peace, like the vast majority of the world's population. But Netenyahu, Hammas, Abbas, and their acolytes want the conflict to continue into perpetuity. And so it shall. Unless Israel finally wipes the Palestinians off the map.

The REAL problem is that nobody in power gives a single fuck what their constituents want. I haven't seen a specific poll about it, but I believe the Israeli people would be more than happy to have a separate Palestine, and despite what the anti-muslim psychos on here think, I'm absolutely certain most Palestinians have no interest in exterminating Jews. I believe they all just want to live their lives in peace, like the vast majority of the world's population. But Netenyahu, Hammas, Abbas, and their acolytes want the conflict to continue into perpetuity. And so it shall. Unless Israel finally wipes the Palestinians off the map.
Netenyahu is on his way out. That was the case before Oct 7 and is still the case...maybe a little delayed now.

We need to push our leaders to push for leaders for Israel and Palestine that want peace and safety. It's not going to be easy or fast.

Back