idiot takes on cage fighter 'for nick fuentes and america first'... boasts about his skillz, lol

butters

High on a Hill
it went as well as might be expected for him. he signed a waiver before the fight with Jewish Levy and by the end of the fight he was heard apologising repeatedly. lmao

The altercation saw Ben call out the 8-1 UFC star, stating that he would "drive to Vegas any day of the week to spar you on behalf of Nicholas J. Fuentes and America First." And to much surprise Levy accepted the offer, posting: "Sure, I'll gladly KO your punk ass. Come see me bro… I'll Venmo you the gas money."
Levy's opponent then claimed he has experience in martial arts, before adding: "He [Levy] hasn’t watched film on me. I have striking. I have power. I have the size.”
:poop:

Following the bout, a bruised Ben addressed the camera to admit that "Six million Jews were killed in the Holocaust." With Levy correcting his opponent to say: “Murdered in the Holocaust."

With Ben forced to leave the gym in embarrassment, Levy said: “One lesson in life, this one wasn’t that painful, the next one will be twice as painful."
The video also goes on to show MMA fighter Shimon "The assassin" Smotritsky in action. The Israeli fighter sparred with one of Ben's friends who took several punches to the face which resulted in the fight being called off after a matter of seconds.
does stupid ever truly learn, though? or does it just go back under its rock to nurse its wounds and stroke its resentment?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mm...p&cvid=7015a9c9b8034053c5015f672df68448&ei=60

Probably impossible, but I do love BrightShinyGirl’s thought process. Maybe we should try what she suggested! Let’s get more Nazis punched!

Back