I cannot do anything on the site

bikerboyToni

Virgin
I am unable to do anything on the site? when I try and edit my profile there is no where to do so? When I try and do anything on the site I get a window that opens up but will not load (Image) it just sets there doing what looks like it is trying to load but will not over and over. I turned off my spyware/pop up blocker makes no difference?
It does this everywhere, my home, I want to sign up to try out being an editor does it there, I can see my profile but cannot edit it? any where on the site I have gone, anything I try and do that window comes up?

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 6
Try a different browser or device.
I tried the site on a tablet and it works on the tablet I can get to all the things I talked about to open. When I click on my profile it goes to my biography is that what it is suppose to do? how do I edit my profile?
My tablet is running windows 10 and has the same pop up blockers, spyware as my laptop that these things will not load on so this shows me that it is a setting on my laptop but since both are setup the same with the same OS and blockers I have no idea what could be the issue?
I have tried the site on my laptop using IE11 and EDGE and nothing changed the pages I talked about in the original post will not load they just try to load over and over so I tried incognito on IE, EDGE and CHROME and the pages load on all three sometimes?

Last edited:
I have to assume that you are talking about the Authors Control Panel from the image you uploaded.

Yes, that could take a little bit of time to load. I have got it to load in my desktop, laptop, tablet(android) each takes a different amount of time, yet all load and I'm using a VPN.

There is an Options section in the Authors Control Panel which will allow you to change your Biography.

And you might want to think about ditching all those Windows Browsers only the devil knows what's wrong with them. Gates hasn't put a bug free piece of code online since he started coding DOS 1.0.

Try Firefox, Opera, Brave, etc.

I have to assume that you are talking about the Authors Control Panel from the image you uploaded.

Yes, that could take a little bit of time to load. I have got it to load in my desktop, laptop, tablet(android) each takes a different amount of time, yet all load and I'm using a VPN.

There is an Options section in the Authors Control Panel which will allow you to change your Biography.

And you might want to think about ditching all those Windows Browsers only the devil knows what's wrong with them. Gates hasn't put a bug free piece of code online since he started coding DOS 1.0.

Try Firefox, Opera, Brave, etc.
Why your telling me you can open them on your computer is beyond me!!?? Everyone is stupid right and you can talk shit and disrespect people because it opens on your computer or tablet or phone that means something in relation to mine right ignorant ass??!!
It is not only that the pages are not loading but it reloading over and over as I said in the original post. If it is any of your fucking business moron I do not use IE or EDGE only Chrome. I only used them to see if the pages would load on them that would tell me if the problem was something on chrome but it does the same thing on IE and EDGE as I said it does not load it just keeps trying to reload over and over.
since multiply links use that image your claim that you know where it goes by the image is you once again here being an asshole and again it is NOT relevant to the issue like what you can do on your computer you rude, disrespectful asshole!! That image come up when I try and open "editor, my home, options, works, favorites, following and vol editor sign up form"
I cannot stand rude morons talking shit thinking everyone is just so stupid they can talk shit and disrespect people!!!

Back