How to Give Good Cyber

Great advice! If only everyone I chat to would read and apply this!

Really like the advice on the thread. Guessing the girls on Lit have it worse, but I've been on the end of some pretty bad encounters. The worst of them are just down to bad/lazy writing.

Interesting thread...
when I first indulged it was a mind-blowing experience seeing how just words could send your senses reeling.. Then after moving on to cam and phone, it became too much work.. but haven't done either in quite a long while.... now remembering the allure of the cyber dance and how the words would come alive and you could almost feel the other persons hands and body upon you....
Still makes the senses tingle just thinking about it..

Interesting thread...
when I first indulged it was a mind-blowing experience seeing how just words could send your senses reeling.. Then after moving on to cam and phone, it became too much work.. but haven't done either in quite a long while.... now remembering the allure of the cyber dance and how the words would come alive and you could almost feel the other persons hands and body upon you....
Still makes the senses tingle just thinking about it..

Yeah it's one of those things that was great once. Now it just seems like a lot of work. But still has good memories! haha

I suppose it is the same as real life. You need to make a connection with the other person. It creates a nice comfort zone. I have found that, for me, readers make the best partners. Readers are usually good visualizers. It helps to see things in your mind's eye.

I personally like SRP's, they have more plot than simply cybering but when you get down to the sex scenes they are very similar. I've found that when I write about things I've done, verses things I haven't done it comes across more real and erotic. So My advice would be, if you haven't done something, tell that to the person you're with. Researching it and using what you've learned to help write it is one thing, but it doesn't get you all the way there. Use what you know, be honest about all the rest. Guys it's been my experience that women love when you're honest, even when you're bashful about it. Don't be afraid or ashamed to admit things to the person you're writing with.

Back