How Long does it normally take for a submission to post?

PrinDY88

Riley
Hi all,

I have recently just submitted my first chapter of a series I am working on. I have not submitted anything before and am wondering what the turnaround is.. also do I have to legally copyright my stories, IE pay money for a lawyer? Id prefer if people don't know that I am writing this type of content publicly.

I appreciate any response,

Thanks !

You hold the copyright to your written works by default. The only time you would need a lawyer is if you found someone reusing them without your permission, in which case you might need a lawyer to send a suitably threatening letter.

However, you are also subject to the publication agreement you made with Literotica in order to be published here, so you'll want to re-read that.

Time to post varies, but in my experience 2-3 days is a fairly safe bet. It can be longer, though, if they receive a lot of submissions at once.

Last edited:
Thanks Everyone!

I was pretty sure about the copyright, due to my real life job, but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything.

It is currently slower than usual. My stories usually go through in a couple of days. My latest is going on for five.

Back