Here We Go Again!

From 2014, an oldie but a goodie:

Personally, I think it was a little over the top to bomb Syria. Lord knows who actually unleashed the chemical weapons.....

However, I do think this civil war in Syria has gone on long enough, it's really a stain on humanity to let this thing continue, the country is in ruins, its affecting other countries, and how many have died so far? and, for what?

By Ashley Parker, David Nakamura and Dan Lamothe

Warplanes return to Syrian town devastated by chemical attack
Within 24 hours of U.S. strikes, monitoring groups reported that jets were taking off from the bombed air base once again.

Personally, I think it was a little over the top to bomb Syria. Lord knows who actually unleashed the chemical weapons.....

However, I do think this civil war in Syria has gone on long enough, it's really a stain on humanity to let this thing continue, the country is in ruins, its affecting other countries, and how many have died so far? and, for what?

Some say that it is all caused by the Gulf States wanting a Gas pipeline to Europe and the Russian/Syrian resistance to that plan. Some say it is a way to reduce Iranian influence in the area and suppress anti-Israeli factors. Some say it's was Hillary pushing her globalist neo-Lib agenda.

Some say that it is all caused by the Gulf States wanting a Gas pipeline to Europe and the Russian/Syrian resistance to that plan. Some say it is a way to reduce Iranian influence in the area and suppress anti-Israeli factors. Some say it's was Hillary pushing her globalist neo-Lib agenda.

If Hillary was involved, its probably not a good thing.....

and here we go!

U.S. Sends Aircraft Carrier Group Toward Korean Peninsula

The Navy is sending the Vinson strike group, including the carrier and two guided-missile destroyers, to operate in the Western Pacific Ocean in response to Pyongyang’s recent missile tests.

We just fragged eighteen of the soldiers on our team.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/is...irstrike-killed-18-sdf-fighters-syria-n745986

A U.S-led coalition airstrike against ISIS mistakenly killed 18 members of the Syrian Democratic Forces fighting President Bashar Assad, the Pentagon admitted Thursday.

It was not immediately clear if a U.S. plane was involved in the 'friendly fire' strike, which happened south of Tabqa in northern Syria on Tuesday.

"The strike was requested by the partnered forces, who had identified the target location as an ISIS fighting position," the Pentagon said in a statement.

However, "the target location was actually a forward SDF fighting position," it said.

Back