FGB

Literotica Guru
Guns may wash ashore on North Carolina’s Outer Banks, beachgoers are warned

What?:confused:

Are the fish getting radicalized now?

Suicide...Sounds kind of Fishy to me.

Bailey Aldridge
Sun, February 13, 2022, 10:17 AM

Police are warning beachgoers that a gun or guns could wash ashore on North Carolina’s Outer Banks.

On Saturday, Feb. 12, officers responded to a call about a deceased male “who appears to have died from a self-inflicted gunshot that occurred near the shore break,” near the Atlantic Street beach access, the Kill Devil Hills Police Department wrote on Facebook.

The weapon, believed to be a “long gun/hunting rifle,” is missing and “most likely washed into the ocean from wave action,” according to police.

Police said they also found an empty handgun holster in the person’s car and that the handgun could have been washed away, too.

Awful Arthurs in Kill Devil Hills is where i’d go for a drink when staying in Corolla.

I have heard of the odd gold or silver coin being found on the beach after a good storm.

All that and ...How many guns did he think he would need or could shoot at one time?

He sure wasn't going to take them with him!

Last edited:
Kind of reminds me of that story where the young man supposedly commited suicide by shooting himself five times...but wait for it... with a bolt action rifle. That is what the police claimed.

You cannot make that up.

The extent of my forensic knowledge has been gleaned from watching Forensic Files on TV but I am well aware of how bolt action riffles work.

Kind of reminds me of that story where the young man supposedly commited suicide by shooting himself five times...but wait for it... with a bolt action rifle. That is what the police claimed.

You cannot make that up.

The extent of my forensic knowledge has been gleaned from watching Forensic Files on TV but I am well aware of how bolt action riffles work.
Sounds impossible unless he's drunk and misses four times.
Watch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc76P0XNbIw

You cannot make that up.

in the back?

You cannot make that up.

andreas bader was said to have shot himself twice in the back of his head and broke both of his own arms in doing it.

I've pulled many 1860-1880 rifles out of the sand a few miles off the NC-SC border, and everything from musket balls to early cartridge ammo. Nothing made of steel was left. Brass parts were easily cleaned up, and wood parts were intact and could be preserved if they were rare, but nothing I brought up was restoration worthy, as there are many examples that have not been in the water for a long time.

I've never ever seen a gun float.

Back