Gun Violence Is Actually Worse in Red States. It’s Not Even Close

A former Marine kicked out of the Marine Corps for being a neo Nazi pleaded guilty this week to a weapons charge, part of a wider indictment accusing him of being part of a Neo Nazi plot to attack the American power grid.

Liam Collins pleaded guilty on Oct. 24 to transporting an unregistered firearm across state lines. Collins was kicked out of the Marine Corps in September 2020 after being identified as a regular contributor to a neo-Nazi message board. At the time he was serving at Camp Lejeune. He was indicted in October that year on charges of manufacturing and selling guns, ammunition and attachments such as silencers.
The others charged in the plot include two other former Marines as well as an Army National Guardsman. Those indicted planned to “attack the power grid both for the purpose of creating general chaos and to provide cover and ease of escape in those areas in which they planned to undertake assassinations and other desired operations to further their goal of creating a white ethno-state,” the indictment alleged.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/worl...p&cvid=0171df6cfec842598398cff8563a35bc&ei=26

Watch some douche bag attorney will try to use the Camp Lejeune contaminated water as a defense for his illegal and terroristic actions.
I didn't know HisArpy was taking his case......Contaminated Carbon water..right up his alley...

Stay home in canaduh then.

65 years old and have NEVER even had a gun pointed at me, or a knife, or even some moron wielding a walking stick come after me. But that does not mean that the potential does not exist. That is exactly why I am armed the vast majority of the time when I go out. It doesn't matter one bit to me what you think about it.
I know how you feel...

I never carried until I came across an elderly woman being attacked by a dog. I had NOTHING on me. Finally, a contractor type guy stopped to help and we used short lengths of 2x4's to beat off the dog. The woman was in intensive care for four months, but fortunately lived.

NEVER again.

I don't have to pull a gun, but I can sure tell you the need to pull one, and NOT having it.

Last week a bar owner in Maine had the same sad reality. One shot and the gunmen's AR-10 malfunctioned, but you can't bring a knife to a gunfight and he lost his life trying to protect his patrons. There was 40 seconds between the first round and the second; someone with a gun could have easily stopped that gunman.

I know how you feel...

I never carried until I came across an elderly woman being attacked by a dog. I had NOTHING on me. Finally, a contractor type guy stopped to help and we used short lengths of 2x4's to beat off the dog. The woman was in intensive care for four months, but fortunately lived.

NEVER again.

I don't have to pull a gun, but I can sure tell you the need to pull one, and NOT having it.

Last week a bar owner in Maine had the same sad reality. One shot and the gunmen's AR-10 malfunctioned, but you can't bring a knife to a gunfight and he lost his life trying to protect his patrons. There was 40 seconds between the first round and the second; someone with a gun could have easily stopped that gunman.
Or just don’t allow folks to have those guns and you wouldn’t need even more. Never an end as you keep adding more military grade weapons that are “allowed” in the hands of civilians.

You got a macho gun fettish, collect bobble heads or something.

There was 40 seconds between the first round and the second;
Not that I'm disputing this, but I never read an article about the timelines. Be nice to see the article or police report or wherever this came from.
someone with a gun could have easily stopped that gunman.
I'm sure someone besides the owner of the bar was armed. Most likely they were just to shocked to react.

Not that I'm disputing this, but I never read an article about the timelines. Be nice to see the article or police report or wherever this came from.

I'm sure someone besides the owner of the bar was armed. Most likely they were just to shocked to react.
Too shocked like that guy at MSD High.

Back