Good News from the DNC on Women

The responses are pretty funny and as usual for pro Chinese and Russian poster they don't deny anything that was posted, just stick their heads in the sand and their asses up in the air. If the election was fair why are Biden and company so scared, why did they have to cheat, and they admitted it, even Biden came out in one of his flubs and said it was one of the most corrupt elections in U. S. history. Why did they have to kick people out of the counting and if you trace members, like in Georgia, you will see they all have, like Biden been bought by Xi.

Why insult the police and military and then ask them for protection when the Americans protest? Why agree with Xi when he tells Biden to get in line with China policy if he is working for China? Why take a chance of getting Obama, Clinton and Biden in a position to be tried by the Republicans when they have control? That is what they do in a Nazi or Communist State.

And if you or they had any education you would know what awaits them at the hands of the CCP once they have done their job of selling out their country and the world. Hiter, Stalin and Mao, just to name three dirt bags of history all killed their follower who put them in power once hey had control. Biden has stated he doesn't believe he will be in office full term. He has said that Harris will make a good president in his place. And of course she will be replaced in turn.

I have read and yes I do read all the comments even if I don't agree with them, because in a free society unlike your great Chinese Imperial Slave Empire, Americans have the right to express and to demonstrate as long as they don't burn, loot, or murder (BLM) and violate the rights of others. I don't know what country I don't know what country Irezum is from, but I bet if he spoke out against his leader he would end up like the Muslims and the people of Honk Kong and Tibet, etc. have under Chinese Communists.

When you use something other than fake paid liars and corrupt politicans as your source and do not "repeat" the word of the day like they do in Congress and the media that the organization requires them to do, but use your brain and investigate not just hate because you are told to hate and not listen to any truth then your responses will be educated and not like a dumb ass with his or her head in the sand holding your breath till you turn blue like a little kid.

Let's try two thing and see if you can deny or prove them to be true or not. The Chinese Military came out with a special helmet for their troops on the Indian border. Look it up and see what it does and what happens to any one who they feel is not "party correct". And also look up the senor senator from California and see what happened to her when she made one little mistake against the communists leadership and how she was punished.

It is no secret that Biden and his communist low life are afraid of the American people, the American police and the American military. They are so scared that they are rushing to destroy the Constitution that protects you. Remember Nazi and Communists states have killed and sent to prison more of their own people than any other. Only when they get full imperial control of those around them does the murder rate go up from outside their own people.

But I bet the same people will make the same dumb ass comments and hide under their bed afraid of the big bad Americans and the rest of the world. And to be honest they should be afraid.

The responses are pretty funny and as usual for pro Chinese and Russian poster they don't deny anything that was posted, just stick their heads in the sand and their asses up in the air.

It's more like your commentary is so absolutely absurd it doesn't warrant a response. Seriously, you sound like a cult member. That's not an exaggeration.

It's more like your commentary is so absolutely absurd it doesn't warrant a response. Seriously, you sound like a cult member. That's not an exaggeration.

"cult member" is one of the "party sayings" that the Nazi/Communist use. Watch the speeches from the paid corrupt politicians and the propaganda "news" and you will see each day that a "new word or words" are repeated by each puppet. Say the same lie over and over and loud and people will believe it. That's one of the rules of a dictatorship. Another is either call people names or ignore them by playing dumb and burying your head in the sand. Never, never try to defend yourself with the truth or give anyone a chance at free speech or press.

But to get back to the fact that the left wants to destroy women and women's sports. Give one good reason why a drag queen should be allowed to enter a woman's sport other than to punish women and destroy their rights. If you had a young daughter would you see nothing wrong with men going into their rest room or locker rooms? Explain why?

That is what I'm asking. Obama had no respect for his own daughters and of course the majority of the DNC and CCP have no respect for women. Biden had been told by his own people keep away from children. You've heard him talk and seen him show disrespect to children and women. So defend him don't just say "you are a cult member because you dare to ask questions about our great and mighty Masters." And while you are at it defend the Clinton's. Mr. Clinton molest and has sex with underage girls and has sexually assaulted women and Hillary defends his actions and destroys any woman who tries to stand up to such behavior. Explain why that is correct and should be allowed.

I'm just saying that I don't feel it is right the way the DNC treats women. They have rights including the right to their sports.

Last edited:
"cult member" is one of the "party sayings" that the Nazi/Communist use. Watch the speeches from the paid corrupt politicians and the propaganda "news" and you will see each day that a "new word or words" are repeated by each puppet.

Like "fake news" and "alternative facts?"

You're out of your depth here, son.

The sad thing is, those are among the less crazy things in this latest screed. Every time he posts, I read as far as the first truly insane comment (usually something like the Clinton Death List) and then stop...and I rarely get beyond the first line.

That is why I used the term "cult member", and I still think it's on the mark. Even by the standards of the usual suspects in here. Icanhelp1 comes across as the college kid who's read too much Ayn Rand, BoBo is the guy on your block who keeps threatening to move to Idaho because the government is out to get him, SighLent and his alts are just garden variety trolls. But urguyscott is just plain nuts.

When is the last time you really saw any news on the TV? It is all b.s., and like you only the brain washed uneducated believe the lies and "party line" they are given. The world is round and there are more places on earth than Hollywood and the Swamps of Washington D.C. When is the last time you heard a leftist tell the truth? The "fake news" is there to cover up corruption and treason and crimes. The political life long mafia gets rich off bribes, kick backs pay offs from foreign government. One of the reasons they hate Trump so much is he was a business man and not a rotten professional thief. Remember the Clinton's, Obama's, and the Biden's and the Romney's and McCain's got rich off politics not by earning their money.

So go along with your fake news, your alternative facts and lies. For a group of jerks who say don't build a wall on our borders, they have built a huge wall around the White House. President Harris (she has already taken over many of the duties of the President and his body isn't even cold yet) and the rest are so afraid of the American people, the honest police (not dirty cops like the FBI) and the military (who they hate and insult and yet demand protection from them as they do the police). These are facts.

The brain dead DNC (DNC stands for dumbass, Nazi and Commies) see nothing wrong with burning our cities, killing our people, destroying our economy and increasing the pollution and ruin of the world. For some dumb reason you believe you will be given shinny things and everything will be free and you will have slaves of your own. If you know anything at all about China or about the basic blue print of any dictatorship you would know you are just cutting your own throat.

You foreign terrorists can not show that anything I have said on here or the others is untrue. You just burry your head in the sand and put your ass up for China and the DNC to plow into. Each his own.

Oh would you like me to post the number of "whistle blowers" who have met their death from their involvement with the Clinton's? I got it off your own sites (left wing) before they were pulled. After all censorship is part of your lies. Hide the truth, be very very afraid of it. Like having an honest election or free press or speech, or good education. It is a danger to you.

And the BLM is not an American Civil rights organization, but an international terrorist group trained by the Marists. Not my words, but their own. They admit it. And as far as gun control goes you don't see the DNC saying take weapons away from the BLM - who among others have shot and killed two innocent little African American babies - or the gangs and drug dealers who they turn lose in our cities. Or put the politicians like the governor of New York up on charges for murder in the killing of tens of thousands of his own people. No those things must be covered up as well as Biden taking orders from his boss in China. (Like saying it is ok to kill Muslims in China and invade any country they wish). He is their little whore, an expensive whore, but still a whore to the Imperial Leader Xi.

Now I don't believe you are really American's as no real American would go to his or her knees and act like a dog for their Masters. You would, but not us.

Cult member is still a term put out by the DNL and the Soro's group and like each word of the week means nothing. They rewrite the dictionary and the laws as they please, but it won't change the truth. It is not your word or thought. You are a puppet and only put out the "party line" without investigating anything.

The truth is you know you are wrong and are filled with hate and lies. If you didn't believe that you would demand honest elections, a free press, free speech, law and order and punishment for murders, rapists, looters, and arson. But then again it is only the cities run by the DNC that they have attacked, including Washington D.C. because they know they would be ass kicked anywhere else. If you believe you are eight and the puppets in Washington are honest then allow us our freedoms. Why are you and Biden and the rest so afraid? Build your wall.

Oh, and the whole reason for this post is to complain about the perverts in Washington and the DNC against their war on women. None of you have come out and said that women have rights and are and should be allowed their own sports contests. Instead you want to put drag queen perverts to take over women sports and to allow these pervert (like Clinton, etc) the freedom to invade a woman's locker room or rest room or dressing room no matter what age the woman or girl is.

wow, SOMEBODY needs to take a midol and lay down for the next 4 years.

I think he needs something a lot stronger than that. A handful of Qualudes with some Thorazine thrown in ought to do it.

Comshaw

Why is the left so divisive?

Remember when biden told his supporters to punch republicans and that he will pay their lawyer fees?
Why is biden so divisive?

This is a very good question. The answer is power: They divide people into angry subsets and then trick each subset into thinking that somehow THEY are the savor of whatever cause. They are good at this. Even when they are the cause of the problem in the first place they still manage to get fools thinking that their little cause can be solved with Leftist rules.

In Biden's case it is also made worse by Sundowners. It is part of the brain deterioration process that takes place with a brain disease like his. So that part is not his fault.

This is a very good question. The answer is power: They divide people into angry subsets and then trick each subset into thinking that somehow THEY are the savor of whatever cause. They are good at this. Even when they are the cause of the problem in the first place they still manage to get fools thinking that their little cause can be solved with Leftist rules.

In Biden's case it is also made worse by Sundowners. It is part of the brain deterioration process that takes place with a brain disease like his. So that part is not his fault.

3k3z35.jpg

Now back to the reason for this post. As you can see the freaks of the CCP's DNC have no respect for children or women among other groups. Instead of defending the rules that allow perverts and Drag Queens and other freaks of the party to use girls and women's rest rooms, locker rooms and showers, dressing rooms, etc. they instead hide their heads (the most useless part of their body) in the sand.

Now you dummies let's get back to the subject. Defend your reason for freaks and perverts to go into the rest rooms of your sisters, children, wives (if any are stupid enough to marry you) etc? Or are you like the ball less freaks of the NFL and NBA and fall to all four before your Masters and kiss their feet and ass and accept anything they order you to do even if it means your own loss of freedom?

Also explain why you believe that children should be mutated and molested by Doctors of the DNC like the Death Concentration Doctors of the Nazi's and Communists? Remember Harris/Biden group have asked that such inhuman freaks of nature be given power and are before the DNC congress now. By what right do girls deserve to have their breast cut off and boys their penis at such young ages?

So far none of you genderless, mindless freaks (the proper term according to the Harris/Biden Group of Science) have stated your reasons for backing such foolish rules (not laws). This is a free country, you have the right of free speech even if you don't want it to defend and express your reasons and choice. Use it before it is lost for good like all the Human Rights the CCP and DNC are destroying.

I cannot imagine any action they could take that would not get this response from you. Let's at least be honest about that!

Let's be honest about the truth that the Democrat Party hates women, and we're all good.

Back