For the poly crowd

Thank you and great timing. :)

We've been seriously discussing making the move from mono to poly, but the road seems strewn with potential potholes. This looks as though the authors include their mistakes as well as their success - nice. Maybe we can avoid some of the more common missteps.

Stumbled across this on Twitter this evening and thought I'd share. Perhaps some/most/all have already heard of this book but, for those who haven't, it comes out in September and it sounds interesting.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0991399706/ref=as_li_tf_il?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0991399706&linkCode=as2&tag=mothtw-20

Oh, nifty. I've seen some of Franklin's writing around (he has a lot of stuff on his website) and I liked it better than a lot of poly-related advice I've read.

I should seriously start filling in my library again, I am so behind.

Not that I believe I would make any success out of poly relationship (not because I am not poly but because I dont think I have what it takes to make it reality, I have enough trouble maintaining monogamy), but I do find the subject very appealing. Thank you both for the links.

Looks interesting. Though I think I have given up on reading books about poly. I figure if everyone in my poly group isn't reading the same book and the dominant hinge is the one not reading said book then instead of being helpful it is just frustrating. :(

Looks interesting. Though I think I have given up on reading books about poly. I figure if everyone in my poly group isn't reading the same book and the dominant hinge is the one not reading said book then instead of being helpful it is just frustrating. :(

So what do you suggest instead? Asking out of genuine curiosity. :)

Although we are not poly, I am always interested in other alternative lifestyles. I am quite curious about the dynamics of their relationships.

Interesting book...

I am in my second poly relationship (BDSM). My first one did not work out, a few years back.

This time there are three girls, including me, and our Master. I see the other girls as sisters and I love them very much! We help each other, we enjoy each other's company and we really have some wonderful times together...

It feels like a loving family and I am thoroughly enjoying it. I have never felt happier in my life!!!

I just wanted to share this...

Back