Finding Purpose in Her Loss (OPEN)

Houstonguy30

Literotica Guru
OOC: I am looking for an experienced writing partner to play the part of a young woman who comes to the rescue of a recently widowed older man. The woman has very little experience sexually and in fact has never had an orgasm. He and his wife had a very adventurous sex life and he would regale in giving her as many orgasms as possible in as many ways as they could. In fact, his wife and he designed their retirement home around the idea of exploring their sexuality for the rest of their days together but it wasn't finished until after she passed.

He is lost after losing his wife of many years and finds that special someone to help him find purpose again.

---
IC:

Yet another Sunday evening, alone in this huge house that does nothing but remind me of her, I think as I sit up from the weight bench and grab the towel. I dab the sweat from my brow and look across to the elliptical machine wondering if I should do another 30 minutes.

No, not tonight. It's been almost a year and I've barely left the solitude of my mourning to go to the grocery store.

Instead of yet another sweaty session to try to rid myself of my pain, I decide to shower and go out to dinner. I need to reenter society sometime or I am going to remain here, alone in this house. A lonely, pathetic hermit.

I walk into the two person shower and turn on the overhead center rainfall head, letting the warm water cascade over my hair and face. My thoughts turn to her and the house.

The house was my late wife's and my dream house. Built around the singular purpose of spending as much time together as possible.
After our children went to college, we re-energized our sex life. It was then that I realized what I truly loved doing. I loved making her orgasm as many times as possible in a day. Challenging myself to do more than yesterday. I would often leave her passed out from the exertion of our lovemaking. Nothing was off limits as long as it brought her pleasure. Vibrators, toys, and seemingly endless lovmaking to eek out that "one more" orgasm from her.

When we had this realization, we decided to commission a new home, designed around our playtime together. We would ensure the house was completely private, have an amazing pool with an incredible view. We would have an area to "play" outside near the pool. We would have a hot tub designed specifically around the kind of sex we liked to have in them. An outdoor bed. And inside the house would be a "playroom," with furniture designed specifically for our favorite positions. Vibrators, Sybians, and room to add new toys and furniture.

Two months before we were to finally move in, she got the news. It was fast, and I lost her less than a month later.

Now here I am, alone in the house with no purpose.

I dress in grey slacks and a black shirt and grab the keys to the Mercedes. I mindlessly drive the 15 minutes to our favorite Mexican restaurant, not having visited since we found out about the cancer.

I ask for a table for one, in the corner. I am guided to the table and I sit down.

Then my life changes forever as I see her lithe, petite shape turn the corner and walk towards me. Her reddish blonde hair and green eyes sparkling as she speaks to me. I can't help myself as my eyes take in her shape, up and down her body, finally settling on her mouth which is now smiling.

"My goodness, you're gorgeous," I say without thinking. What did she say earlier? Did she ask me what I wanted to drink?

Her smile broadens, then changes to a smirk.

Back