FDA Takes Key Action in Fight Against COVID-19 By Issuing Emergency Use Authorization

I said something like this earlier, but getting a safe vaccine less than a year after the virus was identified is probably the greatest scientific accomplishment since the Apollo program.

There's still the matter of getting it distributed though, and given the dysfunction in multiple levels of American society, that's not a sure bet. But I'll be on the alert for my turn.

Yes and no. Messenger RNA vax (including their LNP capsid) were available (zika, flu, rabies, though not FDA approved) prior to COVID. The speed with which mRNA was applied to sars-cov-2 is impressive, and the $9B the U.S. govt. threw at the effort is akin to the Apollo program.

That being said, 25% of all vaccines manufactured last year were thrown away because they degraded during transit due to failures in the cold chain, and these "regular vaccines" typically require 1F. Moderna and Pfizer's -4F and -94F, respectively, that's a whole other kettle of fish.

Jabs will happen, but in the field the thinking is that they'll happen for gen pop later than what's on the drawing board.

Moreover, he's thanking the wrong person.

The thanks should go towards the hard-working scientists (he hates), not the fascist overlord he worships.

4q5h6u.jpg

So is it forced or not?

The media continues the cheerleading effort telling who can get it first as if everyone is so excited and not only is consenting to this but trying to get to the front of the line.

I've not heard the MSM say if the people in groups at the front of the line are being forced or not. Are people being fired for not going along with it?

Moreover, he's thanking the wrong person.

The thanks should go towards the hard-working scientists (he hates), not the fascist overlord he worships.

It's Scientists who have done this--and pretty much despite Donald Trump's efforts. Realization of that has got to burn Donald and the Trumpettes once only their own kind stop biting on giving them the credit. :)

So is it forced or not?

The media continues the cheerleading effort telling who can get it first as if everyone is so excited and not only is consenting to this but trying to get to the front of the line.

I've not heard the MSM say if the people in groups at the front of the line are being forced or not. Are people being fired for not going along with it?

Healthcare employment or continued employment is already conditional on the receipt of an annual flu vaccine.

So why would a SARS-CoV-2 vaccine be any different?

So is it forced or not?

I want the vaxx with nanochips because it synchs with Alexa.

Blink once for beer.

Back