Favorite Anal toys

BlueEyes1969

Literotica Guru
Just curious to know what your favorite anal toys might be and why they are favorites? I have numerous items and want to expand the collection!

I have a large selection of anal toys. After my cock I do enjoy having something in my anus. Most of my collection are glass dildos. I must say that every time I buy a new butt plug I go for something larger. I like the challenge of stretching my anus a litle more each time. My favourites though are a couple of the long chrome plugs with five or six balls working up to over an inch in diameter. They are about 7 inches long and it always gives me a thrill to know that I have all that metal inside me.

Incidently I find that having my bum full when I ejaculate is an amazing experience. The act of ejaculation seems to enormously tighten the anal muscles. A great feeling :oops:

I have a large selection of anal toys. After my cock I do enjoy having something in my anus. Most of my collection are glass dildos. I must say that every time I buy a new butt plug I go for something larger. I like the challenge of stretching my anus a litle more each time. My favourites though are a couple of the long chrome plugs with five or six balls working up to over an inch in diameter. They are about 7 inches long and it always gives me a thrill to know that I have all that metal inside me.

Incidently I find that having my bum full when I ejaculate is an amazing experience. The act of ejaculation seems to enormously tighten the anal muscles. A great feeling :oops:
impressive

impressive

I follow your example . . .love increasing the size of the toys to enlarge my anus. I also love the ecstasy when I ejuculate with a large toy in my hole. Part of it is the stimulation of the prostate, but the rest is about the feeling of the fullness and, the movement of the toy in and out of my hole. 🤪

I love my anal beads. They are silicone, easy to wash and feel amazing. I used them on a buddy of mine a few times. He moans when i slide them in his ass as i suck his dick. Hes always emailing me before we meet ….”bring your beads please mmmm”

I follow your example . . .love increasing the size of the toys to enlarge my anus. I also love the ecstasy when I ejuculate with a large toy in my hole. Part of it is the stimulation of the prostate, but the rest is about the feeling of the fullness and, the movement of the toy in and out of my hole. 🤪
Yes it's so wonderful the feeling as the toy pops further and further into my hole. I'm always looking for something to push into my hole. I'm eyeing a broom handle at the moment :giggle: Aren't we so lucky to get so much pleasure from our cocks and holes. I'm looking forward to my boyfriend pushing his cock into my hole. After he's cum inside me it's so sexy feeling his cum oozing out of my hole and running down my inner thigh.

I want to get one of those hollow toys. It will be quite a sensation to feel my anus held open. I will go outdoors and feel the cool air inside my hole.

Last edited:
Totally agree, one of my favourites is the Belladonnas bitch fist (11 inches of joy) the other is the insanely huge Mr Ed horse dildo. My wife and I love to stretch and gape our holes.

Just had a hands free orgasm with my cock rink and plug combo. Its delightful. I gyrated and played with my nipples until I bursted. Highly recommended toy for solo play or while fucking your partner
Just curious to know what your favorite anal toys might be and why they are favorites? I have numerous items and want to expand the collection!

I've been really enjoying a new butt plug. Last night, after my shower I lubed up and inserted it in my hole. Its egg shaped so there's a part when it's going in that really stretches me out. It feels so good. Then I walked around with it in me. When I would sat or crouched it would hit just the right spot. Every so often I would play with it, pulling it out then pushing it back in. I love getting my ass stretched.

I have lots of toys, including a Lovense Hush, controllable from anywhere in the world, a remote control thrusting ballsy dildo and a fucking machine.
I mounted this thrusting dildo with a sucker and put in inside a pair of pants stuffed with pillows.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/nx6s6jjr0hvzwijt5noie/lt76.jpg?rlkey=tp31u5q10h2z1th0rxkzud4nz&dl=b

I have lots of toys, including a Lovense Hush, controllable from anywhere in the world, a remote control thrusting ballsy dildo and a fucking machine.
I mounted this thrusting dildo with a sucker and put in inside a pair of pants stuffed with pillows.
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/nx6s6jjr0hvzwijt5noie/lt76.jpg?rlkey=tp31u5q10h2z1th0rxkzud4nz&dl=0
Been thinking of getting one. Can I ask how noisy or quiet it is? Thinking about work use.

Back