F4M - 35F Sub from Melbourne seeks M Dom for an LTR, online with views to meet

Ultimately I am seeking a long term romantic relationship full of kink. I have experience with being a Sub and I crave total submission to one Master. I am open to being a 24/7 sub and I'm not looking for flings, or cheap thrills. While I have a personal protocol I live by I am keen to be trained and learn what my Dom prefers and to build a real, loving, and lasting relationship.

I’m looking for a really important baseline of respect and friendship before things evolve to the next level. Which is why I feel starting online is best. I look for this because I know how much our bond can thrive if we have that important foundation.

When it comes to physical appearance, I find it quite irrelevant, I’ve never met anyone that I connected with who I then wasn’t attracted to because of some physical trait, people are attractive in all shapes and sizes. It’s about the vibes, confidence, the connection. As for me, I’m plus size and working my way back to curvy with strength training at gym and daily walks. I’ll always be on the curvy side and am comfortable naked just as I am. I workout for health and fitness, not to try and fit someone else’s idea of an ideal body. I have more of a natural pare shape which means a smaller chest and generous thighs/arse.

A few things to know before you message me - While I don't have an issue with anyone who already has children, I don't have children and I don't plan to have any of my own. If starting a family is important to you I wish you the very best but that isn't something I'm offering.

I am hard working and currently work full time. I am open to my Dom's preference if I continue to work or not. I am open to a 24/7 dynamic but understand this isn't for everyone. I am willing travel for meet ups and then eventually to relocate for my Dom, either in Australia or overseas if that is the case.

Ideally, I would like a partner who can match my nerdy/weirdo traits with some of their own. Someone who has a career and a life they love and wants to explore their kinky side with me.

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions.

Melbourne

When you say you are from Melbourne, may I ask is that Melbourne FLorida, or Melbourne Australia?

Cheers

Dear Lady, I quote: a long term romantic relationship full of kink. That, and the rest of your message, was lovely to read and I felt compelled to reply. I am totally supportive of your objectives, I would greatly appreciate a reply, and I wish you all the very best. Dick

Back