F 26 Looking for Rules for My Daily Life

spiritstones

Virgin
Hi everyone, I'll try and explain what im looking for as best i can. if you have any questions or want to help please DM me!

so im 26 now, working as an accountant. i was pretty 'slutty' back in college. quite a few partners of both genders. but i wouldnt consider myself kinky. i started ready lots of literotica stories when i was almost done and have just kept reading more and more since. i love a lot of the kinks and ideas ive come across. my favorite idea ive come across since i started reading stories is whenever the main girl is forced to follow a list of rules or something similar.

so for my request... im looking for someone to come up with a creative set of rules for me to follow during my daily life. im not really looking for a full relationship. but id love to experience some new kinks and be similar to some of my favorite stories.

a few things ive thought about wanting control is like my clothing,or being edged and denied. but im open to really anything that seems creative or fun.

DM me if your interested or have any questions. if you have messaged me in the last bit message me again.

Thanks!
Aspen

This is not fantasy for me. I am serious about wanting to love, care for, instruct and cuddle forever with my beautiful daughter. Not dangerous or a sicko. This relationship is all I am missing from my life. Decent looking, self sufficient, smarter than average, with a big heart yet not a fool. You could do MUCH worse and maybe not too much better. Life is short. Stop waiting.

Hi everyone, I'll try and explain what im looking for as best i can. if you have any questions or want to help please DM me!

so im 26 now, working as an accountant. i was pretty 'slutty' back in college. quite a few partners of both genders. but i wouldnt consider myself kinky. i started ready lots of literotica stories when i was almost done and have just kept reading more and more since. i love a lot of the kinks and ideas ive come across. my favorite idea ive come across since i started reading stories is whenever the main girl is forced to follow a list of rules or something similar.

so for my request... im looking for someone to come up with a creative set of rules for me to follow during my daily life. im not really looking for a full relationship. but id love to experience some new kinks and be similar to some of my favorite stories.

a few things ive thought about wanting control is like my clothing,or being edged and denied. but im open to really anything that seems creative or fun.

DM me if your interested or have any questions. if you have messaged me in the last bit message me again.

Thanks!
Aspen
Hello looking for Rules. How extensive and do you want rules from bed time to getting up and showering, what panties you should wear or by none at all. what time does your day start hunny?
Lmk
Crash

Thanks!
Aspen
I would love to dress you up in something really slutty and carry you to town or the bar and show you off to all the guys!! Depending on your attitude who knows I may allow some of them to feel all over you in front of everyone!! You gonna listen and do just as I ask?

Thanks!
Aspen
Aspen,

I think I know what you are looking for, as I have had a bit the same kink at times-- which I got from a thing a French artist got the writer Paul Auster to do for her-- she was even eating on foods beginning with certain letter or colours until it frreaked him out and he quit..

no need to copy that, but if you' like to share experiences and let me know what sort of structure you are looking for, feel free to PM me nad Ill see what we can offer eachother.

good luck!

Rules? There are three rules that I live by never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body.

Back