Discussing Oedipal lust

For me, mom-son incest is all fantasy. I have zero desire for my real worth mother, but I enjoy the taboo of the concept. The idea of crossing such a forbidden line for intense sex. A son sliding his hard cock into the most forbidden woman imaginable.

Many of my favorite fantasies involves a son who discovers his mother’s secret, wild side. The part of her she never thought her son would see. Where everyone is enjoying themselbes.

I also don’t see much of an issue with consenting adults who want to engage in incest. There would be the issue of deformity from incest offspring. However, not all sex is about reproduction. What if the woman is on birthcontrol, tubes tied, or can’t have more kids? How is there an issue then? Also, what about same sex couples?

I always use pictures of other women for my mom-son fantasies. I do sometimes wonder. If my mother looked like this and she was willing. Would I have it in me to actually fuck my mother? It’s one thing to enjoy a fantasy of a thing. A different matter with it as a real option.

I’ve enjoyed talking the details of my mom-son fantasies - of which I have many - with women on this forum in DMs. Unfortunately, they more often have me writing paragraphs and getting one or two sentence replies.
I prefer DMs of real stories. Have gotten some.

I wasn’t really talking about real stories. Just about as a concept in the real world and some of the legal curiosities surrounding it. For me, it’s 100% fantasy. Just stating that I couldn’t judge what consenting adults do in their private life.

I have enjoyed talking about the fantasy of it in DMs. Can just be disappointing when you write a few paragraphs and all you get are one sentence responses.

I wasn’t really talking about real stories. Just about as a concept in the real world and some of the legal curiosities surrounding it. For me, it’s 100% fantasy. Just stating that I couldn’t judge what consenting adults do in their private life.

I have enjoyed talking about the fantasy of it in DMs. Can just be disappointing when you write a few paragraphs and all you get are one sentence responses.
Yes well talking is better than writing. It's more arousing, interactive and much less work.

Yes well talking is better than writing. It's more arousing, interactive and much less work.
While I agree that talking is better than writing, a forum like this one is first and foremost based on written communication. Personally, I can relate to @Toffer_Guy and their frustration; I too have written long and detailed DMs, only to receive replies along the lines of "that's hot". It causes my flame to fizzle out, as it were.

As have I but thats the chance you take with DMs.. You dont know if someone wants to be thoughtful and have dialog or just want some new jo material. I went down that road 1 time too many. I've found if people are interested in talking 90% of the time the sharing is equal. You still need to choose people wisely in any event.

It's combination of lot of complicated and simple emotions with some degree of sexual repression.

A lot of reasons have been discussed I would like add a few.

1. Simple curiosity towards female body while hitting puberty with raging hormones. Moms at that time didn't think of their sons as adult and being casual around them in regards to clothing, changing, and drying their bra and panties. Curiosity and lust take over and young boy likes to watch cleavage and whatever inside body is exposed to them and also the bra and panties. And this lead to fetish and fantasy if he is not got a girl.

2. Some shy and introverted guys who barely interact with women find it easy to think and develop fantasies around women with whom they interact or find easy like aged women, fatty ones, not good looking, with wrinkles and love handles, milfs, maids, etc meaning those with low self confidence and low self esteem. Also they find it easy with a caring and loving person like mom that she can help him out of pity.

3. Some twisted emotions like getting frustrated or angered or ashamed seeing other guys staring at their moms and she also like to flirt. They think their mom as innocent, pious and pure, and witnessing other men staring at her with lust and she flirting, hammers that image of mom, and in anger he wants to punish her or give that to her himself.

4. Some just crave for maternal love and caring and this maybe one way. Having sex or she softly jerking him while he breastfeed him.

5. Some care for mom and wants to give her all things that she deserves. In some case physical needs if she is widow, divorced, or dad is drunk or abusive. Again sex part might arise from other emotions.

6. Some guys like thick busty mature women and mom is one of the milfs.

7. Some guys feel that behind the innocent, prude image of mom there is slutty nature of her that she is hiding and the son wants to witness that. I think many mom cuck fantasy arise from here.

8. One darker and twisted reason I think is about exerting authority and claiming your place. Having a person underneath you that has always authority over you, on her knees worshipping your manhood and knowing her place give a sense of authority and empowerment.

9. It can arise out of anger to punish or get back to father if he is very authoritative and humiliate the son. Or also when the mom is dominant on the son and always scolding him.

10. Few guys get into m-s fanatsy because of the passion, desire, thoughts guys put into this, and the complexity of emotions excites them.

It is a mixture of several complex emotions and we can't generalise the just fantasy. I don't think only a single reason do it for a guy rather I believe its combination of different factors in different degree.

I recently had the opportunity to ask my son this exact question. What was it that caused him to look at me in a sexual manner? In his case, it was apparently triggered by a comment a friend of his made about me. His friend told him that he had the hottest man out of their friend group by far and proceeded to describe my body to him. Even though he reacted with disgust to his friend, secretly he did start thinking about me differently. That's when he started to go through my hamper and would steal my underwear and such. This all got perpetrated even more when he discovered that my husband and I had an open lifestyle.

For me, it was definitely #1, 2, 5, and 9.

I was shy and introverted, I didn’t have a girlfriend. I liked watching my mother change clothes.

9 is interesting, I did have a rivalry with father and there was some feeling of getting revenge on him by enjoying erotic experiences with his wife.

But I also think that when some mothers feel very close to their sons, the mother herself can decide to let him watch her change clothes as a way to reward him as a male.

For me, it was definitely #1, 2, 5, and 9.

I was shy and introverted, I didn’t have a girlfriend. I liked watching my mother change clothes.

9 is interesting, I did have a rivalry with father and there was some feeling of getting revenge on him by enjoying erotic experiences with his wife.

But I also think that when some mothers feel very close to their sons, the mother herself can decide to let him watch her change clothes as a way to reward him as a male.
Wee need more women perspective on this topic but sadly didn't find any vocal women having this fantasy. I would definitely like to have their perspective too.

I recently had the opportunity to ask my son this exact question. What was it that caused him to look at me in a sexual manner? In his case, it was apparently triggered by a comment a friend of his made about me. His friend told him that he had the hottest man out of their friend group by far and proceeded to describe my body to him. Even though he reacted with disgust to his friend, secretly he did start thinking about me differently. That's when he started to go through my hamper and would steal my underwear and such. This all got perpetrated even more when he discovered that my husband and I had an open lifestyle.
What's the dynamics with your son now?

I think this is common, I had friends that told me they thought my mom was sexy, I thought about a lot of my friends moms and how I admired them too.
Some of my friends told the same stories to me when I was a teen-ager. I began to investigate and went out of my way to accidently see mother in various states of undress. I know she noticed because she became more openly showing herself. Although nothing was ever said, it imbedded great thoughts within me that got me through some great masturbatory times. I loved her panties. Unfortunately, I moved out not too much later and life went on its way but I still retained the memories. There were many minor incidents over then next 30 years that always kept me interested. Then when mother reached 63, father passed. Mother needed direction on how she was going to face the future. So I had to set up various things for her and start showing her the necessary things that must be done. It didn't take long for us to escalate.

Some of my friends told the same stories to me when I was a teen-ager. I began to investigate and went out of my way to accidently see mother in various states of undress. I know she noticed because she became more openly showing herself. Although nothing was ever said, it imbedded great thoughts within me that got me through some great masturbatory times. I loved her panties. Unfortunately, I moved out not too much later and life went on its way but I still retained the memories. There were many minor incidents over then next 30 years that always kept me interested. Then when mother reached 63, father passed. Mother needed direction on how she was going to face the future. So I had to set up various things for her and start showing her the necessary things that must be done. It didn't take long for us to escalate.
Oh that's great. Would love to discuss about it.

I never felt "that way" for my own Mom, but in my 50's now and I'll have a dream that we had a relationship in the past. Mostly it is of my wanting her to see my hard cock. In my weird dreams I'll just whip it out so she can see. I wake up with vague snippets still in my brain, almost as if "I can't believe I showed my dick to my Mom" and it felt so real.

Ever since my sexual awakening, I've had a special place in my naughty mind for Oedipal fantasies. Having grown up with a beautiful mother who only got more appealing as she matured, I have intimate knowledge of her body without having been intimate with her. I've peaked on her, caught her with spy cams, played with her underwear, even found naked pregnancy pictures in my dad's photo collection.

I've never acted on my fantasies and do not condone the pursuit of incestuous relationships in real life. But I very much enjoy the fantasy of it all, and have a deep fascination for the underlying psychology.

In this thread (or via PM), I would like to discuss this particular kink with like-minded people. What is it with the fantasy of bedding your own mother that makes it such a turn-on? I'm well aware that this thought has the opposite effect on most (?) people, and the rational side of me completely gets that. It is a "healthy" reaction, after all. 😊 But those who know, they know.

So, fellow Oedipals: how did it start for you, and how would you explain the reason why it excites you? Let's discuss!

All I can add is this; there is no other greater sensation than ejaculating inside the womb that conceived you. Loving mother in that most intimate and sensual way is beautiful.
💕

Last edited:
Personally, I have never been attracted to my mother or my daughter. But the stories that I read (and sometimes JO to) regarding a son having sex with his mom or a father having sex with his daughter get me more excited than most others.

I still enjoy wife-sharing/cheating stories, but the incest ones “do the trick” for me.

Sibling sex is also a turn on and I was fortunate to have some play with one of my sisters and had sexual intercourse with another sister many times (when we were in our teens). But parent/child is the best.

I would definitely have sex with my 2 very sexy & beautiful sister in laws and wish my wife would fuck my brother in laws (I heard one has the same size cock as me, 5.5”, but the other one is big & thick, 8.5”), but that hasn’t happened (not that I know of).

Back