Dems flip AL State House seat with pro-choice campaign

Not enough. If we codify Roe, we're back to the whackadoodle right continually nibbling away at the edges of medical autonomy.

We need a constitutional amendment to take the Supreme Court activists out of the game. Yeah, I know it's unlikely, but that's the only permanent solution.
I disagree.

I disagree with your disagree. The SCROTEs need to be neutered. They need to be TOLD in no uncertain terms that their partisan meddling is unacceptable.

I disagree with your disagree. The SCROTEs need to be neutered. They need to be TOLD in no uncertain terms that their partisan meddling is unacceptable.
More power to ya!

Deplorables are trying to ignore this thread.

But no one else is ignoring what happened. 🙂

HD10: Lands 62%, Powell 38% — After Democrat special election blowout, Republicans asking 'what happened'?

https://1819news.com/news/item/hd10...tion-blowout-republicans-asking-what-happened
Thats the point I was trying to make with JimArpy.
You do NOT get those kind of margins with a fired up fringe element.
This is the a curb=stomping election results.

I don't think "but..but...inflation!" is gonna get much traction this election cycle.

This is one district.

When I see the House and Senate at 60% (D), I'll call it a curb stomping.

Fuck your "both-sides-isms" JimArpy.
This transcends "opposing fringe elements"
You have the massive center voting against fringe right wing extremists.
The RW extremists have pushed the needle too far to the right, and are paying for their sins at the ballot box.

^ this is why we can't have nice things.

No one branch of the gov gets to tell another branch how to govern "or else."

Your idea of how things work isn't democracy or republicanism. It's just you being an unhappy customer.

You'll never have nice things, JimArpy. Mostly due to lack of disposable income.

If you say so dudly.

Meanwhile back in the real world where truth and facts outweigh unfounded spiteful slanders used to try and win an internet debate...

You should actually return to the real world. The one you made up of Carbon water isn't really all that healthy to be in....

If you say so dudly.

Meanwhile my water is filtered and clean.

If you say so dudly.

Meanwhile my water is filtered and clean.
No one claimed Carbon based water was dirty. I can drink my water without filters, and treatment. Happens when you live in a remote forest on the shore of a lake....

Back