Deleted

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, your wife and her friend brainstormed up some characters for a series of steamy stories, despite having no writing experience. And then asked you to post those character profiles here to get feedback. Do I have that right?

Whose writing process works like that? Why wouldn't she just make this post herself? That's the story I'm interested in.

To actually give some advice: I'm pretty sure you're focusing on the wrong stuff.
This combination creates a quiet, unassuming aura, yet, as she engages in conversation, her intense curiosity and innate intelligence emerges, rendering her all the more captivating and intriguing.
You're describing the end goal here, what you want your writing to convey about Ellen. But deciding that you want Ellen to be captivating and intriguing is the easy part. So easy and trivial that I doubt anyone can give you useful feedback arround it. The hard part is figuring out how to write her in a way that makes the reader go, "Golly gee damn, this lady done have me captivated and intrigued." And the only way to do that is through your narrative and prose, and these character sheets aren't that. There's no magical combination of "34C bust and gentle eyes," that will get you there. If you write her as a captivating character, she'll be a captivating character; the color of her eyes is incidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back