deleted

Athena and Mark are your nexdoor neighbors. They are a beautiful couple in their late thirties, very active and professional. Athena is a physical therapist, and yoga instructor on the weekends. Mark is a Marine Corp veteran, orthodontist, and volunteers at various organizations for disabled children and vets.
Athena is a great running/workout partner, and likes to hit you up for brunch regularly. Mark and your husband often borrow tools from each other, and help each other on various home improvement projects or car repairs.
Overall, they've been great neighbors for the past few years.
Both incredibly fit and attractive, yet not obnoxious or snobby about it. Of course, you regularly catch them having some of the most intense and toe-curling sex you've ever heard. You can tell they both keep each other VERY satisfied, and Athena lets a few stories get out every once in a while, like their roleplaying, or trip to the strip club, or threesomes (with both women AND men), or watching...and making dirty movies together. She is a very smart and sex-positive woman, with a soothing presence, and she calls you up that evening, asking how your latest lingerie collection is coming. She is fascinated by your work, and is a rabid consumer of everything you design.
She would love to come over and check out some of it, while Mark is at a Wounded Warrior night marathon

View attachment 2176278

Welcome to our house. I am Katie. My husband is mostly busy at work as a manager for an upscale restaurant. He is the owner's #1 indispensable right-hand man. He usually comes home around midnight but recently hardly comes home to sleep.

I work as a lingerie designer for a successful lingerie company. Home alone tonight. Welcome to stop by for some tea or something stronger.
Beautiful house

I'm your neighbor and I stop by to borrow the lawnmower. Seeing that you are alone and wearing this beautifully exquisite lingerie, i decide to make some small talk hoping you will invite me in.

Back