Delete this thread please. Weird that we can't delete our own posts.

autologous

Experienced
Delete this thread please. Weird that we can't delete our own posts.

Last edited:
Fuck it. This probably won't work but Lit is generally a very supportive community so who knows?

I'm currently looking for a small 1-bedroom (400sq ft or bigger) place to rent in/around Durham, NC. The place I've lived the last four years is getting sold out from underneath me as everything gentrifies and all the people who made this place interesting are forced out of town.

No pets, no cigarettes, gainfully employed etc etc. Long history of paying my bills on time. Bit of a perv obviously since I'm here, but lol, who isn't? Not really looking for roommates, but maybe?

Really trying to avoid corporate places because I can't deal with having my rent go up 20% a year despite having a "good job."

No fascists. I'd rather sleep in my car then give my money to fascists/Trump supporters.

Current lease is up end of August, need to move any time before then.

DM if you have any leads, it would be appreciated.
The only people I know in Durham are fascists. Sorry. :)

Fuck it. This probably won't work but Lit is generally a very supportive community so who knows?

I'm currently looking for a small 1-bedroom (400sq ft or bigger) place to rent in/around Durham, NC. The place I've lived the last four years is getting sold out from underneath me as everything gentrifies and all the people who made this place interesting are forced out of town.

No pets, no cigarettes, gainfully employed etc etc. Long history of paying my bills on time. Bit of a perv obviously since I'm here, but lol, who isn't? Not really looking for roommates, but maybe?

Really trying to avoid corporate places because I can't deal with having my rent go up 20% a year despite having a "good job."

No fascists. I'd rather sleep in my car then give my money to fascists/Trump supporters.

Current lease is up end of August, need to move any time before then.

DM if you have any leads, it would be appreciated.
find an apartment locator service, I used one in the past and it made it really easy. Also, check out the newspaper ads (online) for rentals. Check with any colleges in the area as lots of kids leave so their places are open to being rented. You can use any of the real estate app (zillow, realtor.com, trulia, etc.) to find rentals. Just change the parameters from buy to rent.

Back