Delete conversations

32aa

Naked Little Pixie
I've got some creepy opening conversations from pervs who PMd that I'd like to delete. I didn't see anything that would let me. Is there a way?

I've got some creepy opening conversations from pervs who PMd that I'd like to delete. I didn't see anything that would let me. Is there a way?
You can delete it from your pages, but I'm not sure if you can delete it from whom it was from. But you can also block that person from sending anymore messages to that conversation. In the upper right hand corner of the conversation page, there is a button marked "leave." Click it and you'll have options to choose from.

Hope that helps! Sorry to hear about the creeps. Nobody deserves that!

You should be able to view a list of all your conversations. When you check the box on ones concerned, a window pops up at bottom of page that gives you options to delete.

You should be able to view a list of all your conversations. When you check the box on ones concerned, a window pops up at bottom of page that gives you options to delete.
I tried that and didn't see a delete option. Just read, strared, unread. Deselect all, and another that I don't remember

When you select “Leave Conversation,” it will give you an option to not allow the person to reply to the PM thread and it removes it from your messages. I’d also suggest adding the person to your ignore list so they can’t message you again and you don’t have to see the asshat again.

Accidently discovered that at the top of a conversation page if you hit 'leave' and to not accept new comments it will delete it. But, thanks for your help

Back