Damn, this Presidential race looks like it's boiling down to Obama vs Clinton

Le Jacquelope

Loves Spam
Hardly anything is being said about the GOP candidates at all.

This could go badly for the Dems if they fuck up and the GOP comes back from far, far behind on this.

If I were Obama, I would run against Hillary while also running sorta with her in the sense that we're both Democrats and we don't want to sabotage each other and leave the other person in utter ruin to be picked apart by the lowly GOPers trying desperately to keep their party afloat. Sure, the point is to win, but keeping it civil and honorable would serve Obama greatly.

Man, and to think a few years ago the Republotards were ready to bury the Democrats. How times have so suddenly changed.

It looks like another election year without a choice. The lesser of two evils is still evil.

I'm registering Republican to vote for Ron Paul in the primaries. I would vote for Gravel, but he doesn't have a chance.

lustforlife74 said:
It looks like another election year without a choice. The lesser of two evils is still evil.

I'm registering Republican to vote for Ron Paul in the primaries. I would vote for Gravel, but he doesn't have a chance.
Yee haw.

I'm campaigning for Ron Paul, too.

It's that time again... :nana: to split the GOP vote. :nana:

Obama isn't even close to Hillary. He'd be lucky if she let him be her running mate, which is his best option since he's been saying some pretty stupid shit lately.

LovingTongue said:
Yee haw.

I'm campaigning for Ron Paul, too.

It's that time again... :nana: to split the GOP vote. :nana:

The GOP doesn't even resemble the party of the past the Neocons and Religious nut jobs have hijacked it. What happened to limited government? Privacy? Don't give me the 9/11 hijacked the Constitution.

I really don't like one party rule. So I think I'm going to vote democrat for the house and senate and republican for the president...I don't know if I can stomach it though.

If it's a choice between Guiliani and Clinton, I'm going to have to vote third party.

There is a campaign to get none of the above on the ballot. That would be great.

http://nota.org/
(There site dearly needs updating it looks like it's from 1996)

lustforlife74 said:
The GOP doesn't even resemble the party of the past the Neocons and Religious nut jobs have hijacked it. What happened to limited government? Privacy? Don't give me the 9/11 hijacked the Constitution.

I really don't like one party rule. So I think I'm going to vote democrat for the house and senate and republican for the president...I don't know if I can stomach it though.
Are you my alt? :confused:

Back