Could my story thread be published?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will start off with I'm not a great writer and generally hate writing stories. I wanted to share my adventures I had/am having, so I started a thread so I could post small parts at a time. I've received some good feedback. I'm wondering if it's good enough to turn into a published story and continue adding to it as I add to my thread?

Maybe it should just stay a thread an not be published as a story 🤷‍♀️.

Here's the link to my story thread and would like some feedback if it could be a published story. Please don't be mean or rude, I can take constructive criticism.

https://forum.literotica.com/thread...isted-stories-and-pics.1594094/#post-97449676

I read what you've written and think you underestimate your ability to write a story. Yes, there were a few misspelled words. Just FYI, standard story telling requires a new paragraph when the talking person changes. Overall, I like what you're doing and do hope you'll keep at it — the more you write and seek to learn, the better you'll get. The only drawback may be having enough of those wonderful moments with your lover to keep it going.

It's not a breach to exaggerate and make up scenes that turn you on ;)

I’m no expert, but I have read stories on the site that are not nearly as good as what you’ve posted so far. I think you would have to post the entire story of each adventure instead of the small parts at a time in the posts. I think many more people would get to enjoy your experience if you do post it as a story.
I lost my story and I didn't have another copy of it. 😭 it says it's been moved to another forum but I can't find it.

I will start off with I'm not a great writer and generally hate writing stories. I wanted to share my adventures I had/am having, so I started a thread so I could post small parts at a time. I've received some good feedback. I'm wondering if it's good enough to turn into a published story and continue adding to it as I add to my thread?

Maybe it should just stay a thread an not be published as a story 🤷‍♀️.

Here's the link to my story thread and would like some feedback if it could be a published story. Please don't be mean or rude, I can take constructive criticism.

https://forum.literotica.com/thread...isted-stories-and-pics.1594094/#post-97449676

Stories on Literotica go through a screening process before being published on the website. Posting stories directly on the forum bypasses this screening process and is against website guidelines. The forum moderator has removed your thread for this reason.

This isn't a mainstream publishing website. The bar is pretty low. The response may surprise you. If you want guided feedback, post a link to your story on this forum after it has been published.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back