Concerns mount over President Biden ethics scandals

Why, it's a public poll isn't it? So one can only assume you posted it to gloat.

Well the latest poll headlines I have seen on my news feeds are about the House speaker, and about support for Israel. I guess there might be some stuff about Biden and even Trump buried way down, but right now most people don't seem to care about either one.
Yes, news outlets cover lots of issues at any given time. This is one of them. There are other threads on the House speaker vacancy, Israel and many other topics.

Yes, news outlets cover lots of issues at any given time. This is one of them. There are other threads on the House speaker vacancy, Israel and many other topics.
True, I am just pointing out the relevancy of this one, given all the other problems going on right now. It's only here because you wanted to "gloat".

The fact that he had classified documents in his garage as a Senator proves he did something illegal you dumb shit.
Then by your own logic Mr 2/10th's, Mike Pence and Donald Trump must also have done something illegal, thanks for finally acknowledging that you dumb shit.

As a Senator he is not allowed to possess Top Secret information or view it outside of a SCIF. Same goes for a Vice President as well.
It remains to be seen what happens to Biden and Trump from a legal perspective. What the AP/NORC poll tells us is that 69% of Americans think Biden did something either illegal or unethical with regard to Hunter’s shady foreign activities. It’s not just Republicans that smell a rat - 40% of Democrats and a whopping 74% of independents believe he acted illegally or unethically. I cannot think of another presidential campaign in American history where the front runners and likely nominees for each party are embroiled in corruption scandals.

repukes make democraps look competent. I love self destructing repukes.

The fact that he had classified documents in his garage as a Senator proves he did something illegal you dumb shit.
Bathrooms and ballrooms… of a commercial property with people in and out…

Funny how it’s “proof” for one and for the other it’s all good.

Turned over the docs when they were found vs three room monte.

Back