Con artist associate told Cohen he was ready to collude with Russia

someoneyouknow

Literotica Guru
This is one of those, "Huh?" stories that doesn't seem possible. Apparently an associate of the con artist gave federal authorities the cell phone number of Osama Bin Laden. Not only that, he had five satellite phone numbers for Bin Laden prior to the 9/11 attacks.

But here is where things get even more interesting. Felix Sater emailed Cohen prior to the 2016 election that building one of the con artist's failed towers in Moscow, the one the con artist and Lying Rudy said was only an idea and not a full-blown attempt to bribe Putin with a $20 million penthouse, would help get the con artist elected.

“I will get Putin on this program and we will get Donald elected,” Sater wrote to Cohen, according to emails obtained by The New York Times. “Our boy can become president of the USA and we can engineer it. I will get all of Putin's team to buy in on this, I will manage this process."​

Sater has been an informant, otherwise known as a 'spy' by the fake Attorney General William Barr, since 1998 after he pleaded guilty to a stock fraud scheme.

https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/444185-trump-associate-gave-us-government-osama-bin-ladens-phone-number

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/28/us/politics/trump-tower-putin-felix-sater.html?_r=0

You're too late to the party, buddy.

When I originally seeded the 'percale rain' fairy tale to Chris Steele - via this and other websites as well as widely through Russian private networks worldwide - the whole thing about 'manipulating thinking by the use of fairy tales' had some novelty.

I see that even now, Glenn Simpson is claiming HE wrote the screenplay around 2016 and earlier. LOL

...There will be a good half dozen English lit students (at least one's a junior prof now...) at Lumumba Hall who will be most disappointed. Everybody always wants to jump onto the bandwagon after the belle has already fallen off from the fermented Apple juice.

Back