characters trying out dom/sub for the first time?

sapphyrix

Fetish Artist
ideas for things my characters can do to explore a dom/sub dynamic?

they already have a kind of dom/sub dynamic, but like just unofficially, they want to toy with making it an actual Thing.
granted, the dom characters are kinda... assholes. the self described alpha male type with oversized egos and selfishness/entitlement in a relationship. soooooo things may backfire a little as part of plot and character development...

stuff that's already happened:
- the guys doing the girl 2 on 1 in a way that particularly objectifies her, like "here you go bro, your turn with her"
- doing stuff to turn her on and then suddenly stopping, making her beg and verbally degrade herself to get them to continue
- took an explicit video of her and shared it around with friends, with her getting off on knowing a bunch of other guys are watching it
- bringing her to a location with a bunch of other guys present, and using her in front of them for them all to watch
- torn between sharing her around with the other guys like an object and being fiercely possessive of her, they come to a consensus that they'll pass her around to the other guys for her to give them titjobs or blowjobs, but they will be possessive over her pussy/ass, and they threaten any of the guys that might try to cross the lines they've set

what can they try next?

Well, you have to make the arc.

So far what you have showed is a flat trajectory so you either need to change something that has already happened to tone down the objectification of her, or insert a new sexual act with her that is starts leading him down the path to being a new love for her. Maybe someone tries to be too rough with her and he steps in and defends her, stops even and lets her cry on his shoulder in understanding.

One way to do this to make this story plausible is to have the man change to being nice 3/4 of the way through. Maybe making-love sex scenes and not pure nasty fucking, but... she grows to dislike this.

I read a story once where this happened. A women had an affair and was forced by her husband to be publicly whipped each month in the town square. She is later rescued by her illicit-lover, but finds out... she craves being whipped publicly. It is plausible because we get inside her mind and see that SHE secretly loves what most ladies would not. It works and is not cringe-worthy because as readers we root for the underdog and want her to get what she wants in the end... even if it is untraditional.

If you want to do this, your main character has to be on HER though and not the man doing it to her. We have to get the thoughts of the lady...

Well, you have to make the arc.

So far what you have showed is a flat trajectory so you either need to change something that has already happened to tone down the objectification of her, or insert a new sexual act with her that is starts leading him down the path to being a new love for her. Maybe someone tries to be too rough with her and he steps in and defends her, stops even and lets her cry on his shoulder in understanding.

One way to do this to make this story plausible is to have the man change to being nice 3/4 of the way through. Maybe making-love sex scenes and not pure nasty fucking, but... she grows to dislike this.

I read a story once where this happened. A women had an affair and was forced by her husband to be publicly whipped each month in the town square. She is later rescued by her illicit-lover, but finds out... she craves being whipped publicly. It is plausible because we get inside her mind and see that SHE secretly loves what most ladies would not. It works and is not cringe-worthy because as readers we root for the underdog and want her to get what she wants in the end... even if it is untraditional.

If you want to do this, your main character has to be on HER though and not the man doing it to her. We have to get the thoughts of the lady...
she is the main character, it does focus mostly on her thoughts
it's funny that you say that because the guys have definitely been shown to start having a little crush on her, but they're trying to pretend really hard that they don't, specifically because they're afraid of her not liking them if she thinks they're going soft on her.

she had a thought earlier on that they remind her of sour gummies (i was thinking of like those sour patch kids ads that are like "sour then sweet" lol) because the encounters with them are starting to begin really nasty and objectifying, but end with them being a bit sweet to her at the end. she finds the "sour gummy" dynamic ideal, like she likes getting a little sweet TLC after a super objectifying encounter, but she doesn't want things to get much sweeter or else she'll be bored.

so far as far as the submissiveness thing goes, i have her show up at their apartment in a trench coat like "hi i'm here to clean your apartment for you, masters!" take off the trench coat to reveal she has on a collar, heels, and nothing else.
like they're chilling half watching tv and half watching her, and she's like 'wow your tv is soooo dusty, let me get that, oopsie am i in the way? -bending over so she's blocking the tv with her bare ass-"

Back