Celebrities/Fan Fiction story section needs to be sub-divided

JDSavanyu

Pro
The celebrities/fan fiction story section receives the most submissions of any other on Literotica by far, unsurprisingly with so many shows and celebrities out there (and it's easier to write fan fic than to come up with your own original ideas.) The high volume makes it really hard for those stories to get noticed, with low view counts on average. Therefore, the celeb/fan fic submission option should be broken up into several different options, like "movies," "TV shows," "celebrity fantasies," and more.

You're not even close to correct. As of today, there are 16,070 stories in the Celebrities/Fan Fiction category.

There are 63,587 stories in the Incest/Taboo category.

Just a quick glance shows me that there are at least 13 other categories that have a higher number of submissions than Celebrities/Fan Fiction.

I doubt it will be broken up.

I would suggest that you lobby for tags such as those you have suggested so that the stories are more easily searchable.

There have been threads about this for lots of different categories. Please note that none of them are sub-divided. Nuff said.

Back