Can't find a certain story (revenge on cheating girlfriend with roommate)

intotheclown

Virgin
So I've been scouring this website for this particular story, but no dice. I've created an account just so I can post about it. I'll write whatever I remember about the story. This will include some conjecture, which I will properly indicate.

TLDR: Cheating girlfriend. Boyfriend revenge cheats with girlfriend's roommate and roommates female dealer.

So the story opens with dude going to his girlfriend's apartment. I think the girlfriend had gone AWOL and he was hoping to get to the bottom of it. Unfortunately she's not there, but her roommate is. She is wearing just a tshirt and panties when she opens the door, and I believe later it's said that she has a small crush on dude.

He enters the apartment, and he starts describing what's been happening with his girlfriend. The girlfriend has been spending weekends in her hometown with her friends. These trips have been ramping up in frequency. It should be noted that her old ex was still in town, but dude doesn't suspect a thing. I think he believes the ex has moved away, but that there is someone else in the town who shares the ex's name.

The scene is then interrupted when the roommates weed dealer shows up for a scheduled appointment. The dealer is a woman, and she's dressed very stylishly, wearing sunglasses, a wide brimmed hat, and a sundress if I recall correctly. She has brought a suitcase with her, which contains vials full of "samples".

The three then converse for a bit. During the course of it, I believe it comes out that the girlfriend had basically admitted to the roommate that she's having an affair with the ex in her hometown. I think the girlfriend told the roommate that they had broken up, but I'm not sure. Dude is understandably shocked and heartbroken, and breaks down. The dealer, feeling some pity, decides to break out their best stuff. And the three of them start blazing it to get his mind off the affair.

I unfortunately never got to the sex part. I'm pretty sure that it turns into a revenge threesome based off the blurb for the story. At the very least the dude and the roommate have revenge sex.

Quote Reply

Report Edit

Back