Bordeom

K

KlausWankedorf

This is probably not for literotica but I didn't want to start a reddit account...

Do you get bored easily?

Maybe? You start a new course/job/even go to a gay sauna for hot sex but then after a period of time think 'this is so boring'... and you have 'maybe' paid some good money and really cannot just let it go....

I've suspected this behaviour in my self for years but Lockdown has brought it to the front of my attention.

I get bored easily... Who would have guessed.

Surely I am not the only one...

Just interested for starters and secondly, did you continue or change it...

Thanks.

No. I have an active mind, a full library, the internet, satellite and land to roam on.

I can become distracted fairly easily, but boredom isn't a problem for me these days. In my teens and early twenties, definitely an issue; as I've grown into my passions it's faded.

I don't now if it is actually boredom...

After I figure out how to do something well the thrill is gone for me. Like they say in crafts, the first five pieces are original the rest is production. In my shop there several projects that I have made money on but I am not driven to replicate any more. It's a curse in one way but a blessing in another because I move on to a new idea.

Great... Maybe I should grow a full sized beard :)

It's a chick magnet

farmer-holding-chicken-and-basket-with-eggs-picture-id862602230

That's a hen, not a chick.
Since those eggs are gathered,
I don't think they have much chick potential either.

I raise chickens. Trust me on this one: they are too fucking stupid to ever be bored...

Hell of a jump

It's a hell of a jump from "I'm bored at work" to "I'm bored at the gay sauna where guys are sucking each other's cocks."

I dont get bored. I have three kids to take care of, I have a developing career where I constantly try to get better, I'm physical fit and active, and I have things constantly, constantly, constantly happening.

It's relentless. I don't have time to get bored. I love those moments when nothing's happening and I'm not responsible for anything. I revel in them.

Chickens don't do philosophy;
they could give two shakes of a rat's ass as to
why they cross the road. They don't even know it's a road...

If you're really bored you could work on the correct spelling of common words like 'boredom'.
You know, to get it right the first time. :)

You could work on the difference between misspelling and transposition.
That way, maybe next time you'll get it "right."

This is probably not for literotica but I didn't want to start a reddit account...

Do you get bored easily?

Maybe? You start a new course/job/even go to a gay sauna for hot sex but then after a period of time think 'this is so boring'... and you have 'maybe' paid some good money and really cannot just let it go....

I've suspected this behaviour in my self for years but Lockdown has brought it to the front of my attention.

I get bored easily... Who would have guessed.

Surely I am not the only one...

Just interested for starters and secondly, did you continue or change it...

Thanks.

You might have this:

ADHD symptoms in adults

This list is an overview of what these symptoms may look like in adults. It is not a diagnostic tool.

Symptoms of inattention

Often makes careless mistakes and lacks attention to details
Examples: overlooking or missing details or handing in work that is inaccurate

Often has difficulty paying attention to tasks
Example: difficulty remaining focused during lectures, conversations, or lengthy readings

Often seems to not listen when spoken to directly
Example: mind seems elsewhere, even in the absence of obvious distraction

Often fails to follow through on instructions, chores, or duties in the workplace
Example: starts tasks but quickly loses focus and is easily sidetracked

Often has difficulty organizing tasks and activities
Examples: messy, disorganized work; poor time management; fails to meet deadlines

Often avoids, dislikes, or is reluctant to participate in tasks requiring sustained mental effort, like preparing reports, completing forms, or reviewing lengthy papers

Often loses things like tools, wallets, keys, paperwork, eyeglasses, and mobile phones

Often easily distracted by other things, including unrelated thoughts

Often forgetful in daily activities, such as running errands, returning calls, paying bills, and keeping appointments

images of ADHD

https://www.bing.com/images/search?...ms&form=IGRE&first=1&scenario=ImageBasicHover

Last edited:
Back