Biden to import terrorists

HOUSE THEM IN COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY DORMS: White House considers welcoming some Palestinians from war-torn Gaza as refugees. “Top U.S. officials have also discussed getting additional Palestinians out of Gaza and processing them as refugees if they have American relatives, the documents show. The plans would require coordination with Egypt, which has so far refused to welcome large numbers of people from Gaza.”

Egypt has good reason for its decision — what is the Biden administration’s reason?

White bB doesn't believe refugees deserve to exist.

Yes, because all Palestinians are terrorists to simple minded idiots.
I was just going to post this. It's the kind of mindless drivel you would expect from the racist trolls who also insist that all Mexicans are drug-dealing criminals.

Now, should the government do a thorough job of vetting potential immigrants? Yes, absolutely. Should they do a better job of controlling traffic along the southern border? Nobody is arguing they should not! But the problem with statements like the original post- and sadly, we have come to expect this kind of thing from trolls like the original poster- is it just plays on fearmongering and negative stereotypes.

I suspect there have already been plenty of Ukrainian immigrants that have been brought in during the last couple years. I know there have, because I have met several of them. Funny, you don't hear about THAT. Of course not; because they are Christians (Eastern Orthodox, but still Christians) and are fair-skinned.

You are all deaf dumb n blind and not seeing what's happening to Europe because of these creatures.

HOUSE THEM IN COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY DORMS: White House considers welcoming some Palestinians from war-torn Gaza as refugees. “Top U.S. officials have also discussed getting additional Palestinians out of Gaza and processing them as refugees if they have American relatives, the documents show. The plans would require coordination with Egypt, which has so far refused to welcome large numbers of people from Gaza.”

Egypt has good reason for its decision — what is the Biden administration’s reason?
Good News!

Iran has offered to take the protestors off our hands and have offered them full scholarships!
They'll probably have room, vests and occupational training for the "Palestinians..."

GOooo-oooh! Mullahs!

You are all deaf dumb n blind and not seeing what's happening to Europe because of these creatures.
It's definitely easy to see that you have a very large group of people in your "creatures" category

Or seeing it and applauding it as discretely as possible that they remain under the radar, ready to strike a blow against imperialism and represent their cells with pride.

I doubt any of them would put their money where their mouth is.

They'll sue the school for free tuition and room and board and the school(s) will most likely cave.

Yesterday's revolutionary is today's administrator...

First they took over the Dean's office,

now they are the Dean(s).

He's already imported terrorists over the southern border. He's been doing it for three years.

THey are doing a really bad job of being terrorists. Like terrible. Maybe you should inform them that they are terrorists.

15 countries are under Sharia Law

50+ countries are majority-Muslim

0 of them want Palestinian refugees

Biden administration: We'll take them

I've done a bit of research on it and it really seems to boil down to these other nations are aware that Israel is never gonna let those people return.

He's already imported terrorists over the southern border. He's been doing it for three years.
STOP...MAKING...IDIOTIC...STATEMENTS.

You do yourself no favors here. So what the fuck did he do, personally go down to Mexico and hang flyers on power poles saying "Terrorists wanted to come to the U.S...All Travel Expenses Paid!!"

I mean, yeah we get it, the southern border probably is too pourous. That doesn't mean anyone was literally recruiting terrorists and paying for them to come to the U.S.

Interestingly, the terrorists who commited the 2001 atrocities did not come in through the southern border. Nobody ever talks about that one.

Back