Before I upload my first story, a few questions

Melwins

Saucy
Hi! So I have a couple erotic stories I'd like to post but I have a few questions I'd like to ask beforehand.

My stories are all fan fiction of a specific musical group. I can't seem to find any stories of them here and they're pretty popular so I'm not sure what I haven't been able to find them

I could very easily make it about either a generic musical group that's made up or take the musical aspect out completely and make it just about two men.

If I keep the fan fiction aspect, should I post it in fan fiction or in gay?

I would imagine fan fiction, but I don't want to step in anyone's toes

Thank you all for your help!

There's very little fanfic here. If you want to keep the group named, then try AO3 (Archive Of Our Own).

Fanfic here gets very few readers. So I'd make it a made-up group and stick it in Gay Male.

Gay Male is usually considered a "trump" category, meaning ANY incident of gay sex trumps any other part of the story, category-wise. Readers who don't want to read about gay sex REALLY don't want to read about gay sex, and I'd imagine they'd punish a miscategorized story where the homosexual relationship was the main point of the plot.

I would invent a new band name (which is fun; I've done it several times) and stick it in GM.

The rules to the fanfic section are kinda shit. Save your fan fiction for actual fan fic sites. That's where all mine are.

Back