Bdsm and exercise

emme8

Very confusing
I'm sure there's a thread on this already, but I can't find it.

How many subs allow there Doms to dictate their exercise?
And how many use toys while working out?

I was huffing and puffing and whimpering through my morning walk. Hubby suggested I need to make it more sexual to enjoy it.

Has anyone successful?

Omg, I thought the title of this thread was "BDSM and Excuses," and I was like, "Am I being called out?" :ROFLMAO:

Ok, that being said, Daddy wants me to exercise every day. And I used to! Because I wanted to be a good girl! I had an exercise bike, and I would ride it every day (not very long because I'm in terrible shape, but I did it). Anyway, that all ended up falling by the wayside when I got depressed. I gave the bike to my mom, who wanted to see if it'd help her joints. And I don't do shit nowadays.

I need to, though. I know it would help my metformin work better if I did. (And that's why Daddy wants me to exercise. It's not a weight thing; it's a diabetes management thing.) I would love to hear what motivates other people to do this because I hate exercise with every fiber of my being. (I am also limited in what I can do because of an old shoulder injury. I would like to swim, but the shoulder prevents me from doing anything other than the side stroke, which doesn't really count.)

I want to be a good girl, I really do. But apparently not badly enough to keep up an exercise routine, lol. He literally asked the only thing of me I don't want to do, lol.

I feel like I’ve spent most of my life trying to lose weight and have always wished someone would promise me something sexual I crave for every x number of pounds I lose. It also has a nice mix of controlling and caring that I’m beginning to realize is a thing for me.

well I wouldn’t let anyone but my trainer, whom I pay, dictate my exercise routine. But because she comes to my house (it’s cheaper than you think) and she knows me, she’s incorporated some Domme language into my sessions. The farthest this has gone is strip HIIT rounds where I took off clothing for every round. I don’t think she’s into the scene, she just knows how to motivate people.

I'm sure there's a thread on this already, but I can't find it.

How many subs allow there Doms to dictate their exercise?
And how many use toys while working out?

I was huffing and puffing and whimpering through my morning walk. Hubby suggested I need to make it more sexual to enjoy it.

Has anyone successful?
I wouldn’t work for me.
It gives me the same ”but why mix them” as when people insist on eating food off each other or things like that.

Exercise can have a sensuality of it’s own though and doing it together can be a bit inspiring afterwards sometimes, just like being physical together in any other way can be.

I would love to hear what motivates other people to do this because I hate exercise with every fiber of my being.
I don’t really believe much in motivation.
If motivation worked, I think it would be hard to come up with a better one than ”it adds more healthy years to your life and makes you feel and look better”.

For me it works best when I can create routines and reserve enough space and energy for it.
I still have to bully and trick myself into it, but it’s way easier if I’m not tired enough to cry, if I don’t have to choose between the exercise and family time, work or sleep and if I don’t have to get out when it’s cold, dark and raining up my nostrils.

I think the best help you can get with this, is help with making that space and reserving the energy and perhaps in some cases, good company.

Dildo on the seat of my exercise bike. Pushups with her laying under me. Each time I go down I have to kiss her butt hole. She fastens a leash to my ball stretcher and pulls on it to induce me to do more sit-ups.

Last edited:
Once, while out for a long run, I got a message from Him along the lines of “If you finish in the next half hour, I will make it worth your while.” Needless to say I set some PRs. 😜

Once, while out for a long run, I got a message from Him along the lines of “If you finish in the next half hour, I will make it worth your while.” Needless to say I set some PRs. 😜
I’m realizing that I’m just like my friends old Pyenean Mountain Dog. 😂
He was so lazy you had to drag him out for a walk but when you got him out he want at full (Pyrenean) speed to get hom as fast as possible.

I think I’m rather stereotypical in that I mostly need help with guarding my time and making my health needs a priority.

I asked my girlfriend - Mistress, I suppose - to set workout targets for me. Rewards for hitting them. Punishments for failing. Other than the spankings, it's not much different from any other truly motivated training goal =)

If anyone's interested, it's quite specific. It's not about weight at all, but each week I use the machine to measure muscle and fat percentages. It gives a whole slew of data for us to play with. Of course, the difference between reward and punishment is fairly minor, mostly slightly fewer spankings.

I think that tying your fitness goals to another person sets a bad precedent. Should something happen to that relationship, what happens to your motivation?

I make time to take care of myself because I’m worth taking care of.

Properly taking care of my fitness does make me better able to please Him, but I don’t necessarily do it for Him.

This is a huge thing in my relationship with my queen. She insists that I stay in excellent shape and she enjoys seeing me exert myself for her. She likes to relax in bed and enjoy a glass of wine while I do pushups or crunches in the nude for her. I have a chin-up bar, and sometimes she will have me get naked and then do a chin-up every time she smacks my ass.

We once stayed at a house with a pool and she had me swim laps naked while she lay on a deck chair and watched. Every 20 laps I would get out of the pool and stand before her with my chest heaving and my muscles pumped up, the way she likes them. Then I would give her oral until she came, then back in the pool for another 20 laps. We kept doing this until I couldn't stand up any more.

She expects me to be her fit, muscular stud and to prove my manhood to her with these trials of endurance and strength. It is a true privilege to perform for her in this way.

I think what will probably happen is after a good workout I could be reward with my vibrator for the ride home. Or completely the entire workout with a plug in place and having him turn it on at his discretion.

I was thinking how fun it would be for him to monitor my heart rate and if I maintained it at a certain level I could be rewarded with him turning on my panty vibe.

I would have to be in the stationary bike for this because I would probably fall if I come while jogging or possibly even walking.

This isn't exactly on track with the convo, but in the right direction...

Sometimes when my wife is feeling more dom and in control, she'll do her workout and come home and ask me to follow her to the bedroom. She'll bend over on the bed, pull her tights down, and tell me to spend a few minutes going down on her from behind. The pulling the thong or underwear aside moment is pretty intense and my sub side comes flying out.

Back