Bad Links / Story Update

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Hi all!

It was brought to our attention last night that many of the story links on the index pages were corrupted. I've gone through all the indexes and (hopefully) fixed the bad links, which is why the story update is late today. If anyone clicks on a story and gets an error message, please oh please email me with the story title and the page where you found it and I will fix it ASAP. Your help is greatly appreciated.

On another note, a few people have said on the board that they've come across underage content on the site. In the early days of Literotica, we weren't as thorough in reading and editing stories, and such content slipped by us. If you find a story on Literotica that contains sex with characters under the age of 18, PLEASE email me. We have reasons for not allowing this content on our site, as there are risks in having it. We don't want to be shut down, and I'm sure you don't want us shut down, so we'd really appreciate your keen eyes!

Thanks to those who have pointed out the bad links and the underage content. You help keep the site up to the quality our readers expect!

Back