Aussie guy here, if any Females would like to chat

barry76qld

Virgin
Hi.
I am happy to chat to any females who would like to chat with me, just let me know what you would like to chat about.

I'm a 37 yo heterosexual male. I live in Logan, in Queensland, Australia.

I would like to tell you my whole adult life I have never had anyone I would class as a friend. S basically I have been alone my whole life.

I have also been single my whole life. Which "yes" that means I am a virgin.
I have never had any females interested in me. Basic things other people get to do such as kiss or hug a partner or whole hands or just general attention from another person is something I have never experienced.

So any sexual experience is definitely something I have never experienced. I don't like it but I am beginning to except that I will never experience it.

I could pay a female to experience sex, but I don't want to experience it that way.

So all I know about sex is what I read and what I have watched.

Anyways I hope I hear from some females who would like to chat. Just send me a private message.

You know...

I honestly think you will have much better results if you leave out all of that stuff about your inexperience. That's not your one major defining point as a person, is it? Certainly influential, but remember you are trying to sell yourself to us!

So, tell us what's great about you! Entice us with why you'd be fun to talk to. Let us in on your hobbies, what sort of personality you have, and what sort of person you'd like to meet on here. You might be surprised that lots of people DO want to talk to you after all :rose:

Back