Any mature female from gurgaon (NCR) india

VikramGurgaonIndia

Experienced
I have been married for what seems like a long :) time and actually happy for the most part. I do find that the utter lack of passion and excitement in my relationship and especially in the bedroom is more like a "void". I wonder is its worth missing out on something that I love and enjoy especially while I am young and full of vigor. I am fit, in good shape, proportionate, positive, good-looking, and have a knack to please. I know a lot of men and women are in similar situations but probably fear admitting it. I have even been approached in subtle ways by women in my circle...but isn't that just too close to home and a little risky? I like the anonymity here and thought why not give it a try. I'm not looking to just jump in bed and am an NOT an undersexed freak by any stretch of imagination. I don't want to lose what I have, but really need an adventure. I want to feel the excitement of all of those firsts that come with a new partner...touch, kiss, etc. I kiss as if its the last day on earth :)
You should be in a similar situation. Please don't be looking to change or break anything, but have enough to lose yourself so that its a level playing field. Discretion is not negotiable! For me to venture out and take this risk, we both would have to first connect and the emotional level and then at the physical level. You should be attractive. When I say attractive I just don't mean physically. Its your personality, attitude and mind that is way more important to me than your looks.
I'm not looking to get off one time and run. Let's get to know each other over e-mail/chat, exchange pictures if it feels right and go from there. If nothing else, the fun of getting to know someone new, even if online, is appealing. I could use a distraction and maybe we could help each other address that "void".
i am 45 year old man from gurgaon (NCR) India

Telegram id libidinous40
turquoiseblue2016@gmail.com

Back