Americans to "Obama"...STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

busybody..

Literotica Guru
Obama's Libya address ratings down from previous speeches
by James Hibberd
President Obama’s speech viewership keeps on slipping.

Monday night’s policy address on Libya delivered 25.6 million viewers, continuing the president’s trend of declining ratings for his issue-oriented telecasts.

The speech was down 12% from Obama’s address on Iraq last August (29.2 million), which fell 9% from his speech on the Gulf Coast oil spill in June (32.1 million), which in turn dropped 21% from his Afghanistan speech back in December of 2009 (40.8 million). Last night’s address could have been dinged by starting slightly before primetime, at 7:30 p.m. (which also kept Obama from making ABC choose between the commander-in-chief and airing Dancing With the Stars at its usual time).

The president’s telecast was carried across eight networks, including ABC, CBS, NBC, TEL, CNN, CNBC, Fox News, and MSNBC.

If those fucking racists at CBS, NBC, and ABC had run his speech in prime time, he would have had better numbers, but they WANT him to fail because they hate American exceptionalism now that he has embraced it...

;) ;)

Shit always comes up short when the unexceptional attempt to promote exceptionalism.:D

He's gonna need himself some sharper pant creases and some taller Greek columns...

Maybe he'll hire perky Katie Couric as his new spokeshenhawk...

AND!!!!

He's got a NEW plan for energy independence!

And I don't mean saving Libya for BP...

That's the plan of his Euro-mentors.

Speaking of that, has UD cobbled together a workable defense of his mentor Obama and his latest fiasco yet? :D

*crickets*

Look, he can see the inflation now. Those closest to it got the temporary benefit, but now the laws of economics will take over and force a contraction. You think he's gonna show up for a mea culpa?

He's gone Buddy Holly...

"Is Obama done talking yet? Dancing with the Stars is coming on soon."

Some comedian made the comment in regard to Kirstie Alley the other night.

Ah, I watched her. Not that I watch that show, but my wife does and I was in the room. I know Alley is a pig, but there's something about her I've always liked. She's such a lush, probably an easy pick up and fun in bed.

Ah, I watched her. Not that I watch that show, but my wife does and I was in the room. I know Alley is a pig, but there's something about her I've always liked. She's such a lush, probably an easy pick up and fun in bed.
Yeah, I heard that about your wife.

Back